What do you want for Christmas?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
So now that Halloween is over and Christmas is on the horizon i thought it would be fun to start a Christmas list.

Let hear some ideas. Jeep parts or other cool things every guy should have!

Me personally I am hoping for some Jeep Parts or Mountain Bike Gear

Charles

Winning Lottery Ticket so i can buy everything else i want for my Jk. If not that then maybe i would like a set of 4.88 gears front and rear.

Tigrcky

A red jku, like 4x4 Jesus I also would like more Mt biking gear, but if any rich relatives are reading this or just any rich person lol

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Deep snow, good bottle of wine, fresh hot from the oven pie and a big pile of Jeep parts.

rubicrawl

Dynatrac pro rocks 60's and a hemi so I can get rid of this horrible mini van motor that I absolutely hate

The only thing I really want, I have and that is to be home with my family without ever having to deploy again. To be able to spend every Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and birthday's with my best friend and wife Penny and our precious yet challenging son Jack.

Oh and a $20K gift certificate to ORE.:D

trailless

Caught the Bug
All I want for Christmas is the enforcer 4" with bilsteins for 37" tires. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
The only thing I really want, I have and that is to be home with my family without ever having to deploy again. To be able to spend every Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and birthday's with my best friend and wife Penny and our precious yet challenging son Jack.

Oh and a $20K gift certificate to ORE.:D

Nice! Only $20k that won't go very far at that shop

samIam007

I asked Santa for a teraflex tire carrier... BRAHAHAHA, Just kidding. Some new wheels would be nice with some MCE flatties!!

G-man

What I would want for Christmas... Hmm... I would want for Santa to take me and my JKU up to Mars for an hour, and explore it... With an EVO 4" lift and coil overs... Who knows... Maybe even become the first Mars Jeep Rover.... Babe, you think you can talk to Santa and put in a good word for me.......:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

1037CHASE

Some black wheels with tires (33's), and a soft top for starters....my list is very long but, theses items are at the top.

JRied

For Christmas I want 20% off Evo products on Black Friday. So I can put 20% down on the bolt on coilover and then christmas have my significant other pay the rest lol (northridge layaway)

KingCopperhead

A big fat Christmas bonus, or a winning lottery ticket so I can recoup some of what I spent on my jeep this year.

Otherwise I'll take some evo corner skins and a tire carrier. Maybe some chromoly axles.

Top Bottom