JKX calendar

Gadget

Caught the Bug
What is the possibility of this? There has to be Enough cool photos to make an awesome calendar.

I think a WAYALIFE calendar with the different runs.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Or different member's Jeeps. Maybe a contest of submit your jeep and the top 12 with the most votes wins a month. Submissions will be for the month of your birthday. Bam 12 winners and the two runner ups get a small picture inserted somewhere on the calendar.

Oregonjeeper

Or different member's Jeeps. Maybe a contest of submit your jeep and the top 12 with the most votes wins a month. Submissions will be for the month of your birthday. Bam 12 winners and the two runner ups get a small picture inserted somewhere on the calendar.

if you put hot woman in the photos with the jeeps you would sell more... just saying :yup:

Jaydoc1

The H1 forum does this every year: Members submit photos and they are then selected by a smaller committee. They sell a TON of them. Hell I bought twenty the year my H1 got selected.

I would think with all the amazing JKs on this site that this would be a slam dunk! I'd love to have a built JK calendar!

Tigrcky

Maybe a good alternative would be me posing in a swimsuit holding a gun

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Top Bottom