2014 SEMA Gray Starwood Motors KMC Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This 2014 gray rhinolined Starwood Motors Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited was one of two rigs on display at the 2014 SEMA Show KMC semi. Much like the other black JK, this one was a show piece and featured an Icon coil over system and HUGE wheels. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Look how shiny and new everything looks underneath this Jeep...
main.php

Not a scratch on the gas tank skid...
main.php

More overall shots...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Some shots of the underside rear...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Detail shots...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

CharlieK

Think I'll pass on that1, a guy I work with bought a jeep from them recently, put a whopping 356miles on it and it's now for sale. Without a doubt his was the worst riding jeep I've ever been in.

Think I'll pass on that1, a guy I work with bought a jeep from them recently, put a whopping 356miles on it and it's now for sale. Without a doubt his was the worst riding jeep I've ever been in.

Yep, I tried to help another guy work through DW issues last year after buying a SW jeep. Crappy Procomp kit.
The icon setup looks nice, but the jeep is clearly not built right. Missing a lot of key suspension components.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Im gonna catch a lot of flak for this, but I do own a flamesuit 4000, so here it comes...judging based on looks alone (I don't know how good that lift kit is, although I know ICON seems to be a respectable brand) I think it looks pretty bad ass. There is a dude in NY that has a starwood jeep, and while the parts on his are pretty sh!tty, the paint finish is VERY nice, and extremely strong (we were all keying it trying to scratch it.) So, I think looks wise, it looks dope. The wheels IMHO are pretty cool as well, just a tad too big.

Im gonna catch a lot of flak for this, but I do own a flamesuit 4000, so here it comes...judging based on looks alone (I don't know how good that lift kit is, although I know ICON seems to be a respectable brand) I think it looks pretty bad ass. There is a dude in NY that has a starwood jeep, and while the parts on his are pretty sh!tty, the paint finish is VERY nice, and extremely strong (we were all keying it trying to scratch it.) So, I think looks wise, it looks dope. The wheels IMHO are pretty cool as well, just a tad too big.

It is a nice looking jeep. One of the better builds of the bunch. The Kevlar coating is a BIG piece of the price tag as you prob know already.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
It is a nice looking jeep. One of the better builds of the bunch. The Kevlar coating is a BIG piece of the price tag as you prob know already.

I actually found out who does their coatings....runs around $2500 or so if you have them do it directly....I may consider it down the road.

Tree Frog

I don't know those headlights look like eyeballs.
I would want them to move from side to side and blink every now and then when somebody was looking at the Jeep.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I have the same headlights on my jeep, but all black and a different shroud. Best money I have spent on my jeep so far...I can actually see where Im going.

6752AACB-2FB4-466E-B70F-D849FFD70D30_zpsqqqylpda.jpg

Here they are on my old rig...

9372506425_9b0657d39a_c.jpg

Lit....

Attachments

• 9372461275_f939c65be5_c.jpg
    9372461275_f939c65be5_c.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 342

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All that money spent and still on a D30?

LOL!! As mentioned, look how shiny the gas tank skid is on this thing. I don't think they're gonna need to worry about that D30 :crazyeyes:

The only wheeling that jeep is going to see is going over some carpet at shows, so no reason to waste money on axles. :D

That's about the tall and short of it and the sad truth is, most people will love it.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
LOL!! As mentioned, look how shiny the gas tank skid is on this thing. I don't think they're gonna need to worry about that D30 :crazyeyes:

That's about the tall and short of it and the sad truth is, most people will love it.

In all fairness, that's what show vehicles are all about...to showcase parts, etc. Having said that, showcasing EVO 1 all beat to hell and having a giant screen behind it showing what it can do sure as hell does wonders for sales as well. For me personally, the latter have a much greater effect. :thumb:

Top Bottom