Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SEMA GM Futurliner : Parade of Progress Bus

Very nice! they just don't make-um like they used to. The restoration is flawless.

Now thats a gorgeous rig! Doesnt the record producer guy who was on storage wars have one of these?
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JeepFan View Post
    ....... Pretty amazing. Would love to see it in person.
    I was at Barrett Jackson years ago when it sold, then I was fortunate enough to have Mr. Pratt (current owner) allow me to see his private collection. He had also purchased Harley Earl's (GM' president back in the 50' and 60's ) personal ride the "Bonneville Special" experimental car and was on display inside the Futureliner.

image-160461716.jpg

image-3244848336.jpg

image-2109639629.jpg

image-4084665562.jpg

image-233100390.jpg

Here's a shot of the rest of the 40'000 sq/ft garage, with practically anything and everything a car nut would ever dream of owning, and which is all going up on the auction block this January at the Scottsdale, AZ Barrett Jackson Auction.

image-487153787.jpg
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Quote Originally Posted by GCM 2 View Post
    I was at Barrett Jackson years ago when it sold, then I was fortunate enough to have Mr. Pratt (current owner) allow me to see his private collection. He had also purchased Harley Earl's (GM' president back in the 50' and 60's ) personal ride the "Bonneville Special" experimental car and was on display inside the Futureliner.

image-160461716.jpg

image-3244848336.jpg

image-2109639629.jpg

image-4084665562.jpg

image-233100390.jpg

Here's a shot of the rest of the 40'000 sq/ft garage, with practically anything and everything a car nut would ever dream of owning, and which is all going up on the auction block this January at the Scottsdale, AZ Barrett Jackson Auction.

image-487153787.jpg
    Wow, what a collection! Thanks for sharing those pics!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

That's excellent !!
    2007 White JK Rubicon Unlimited

EVO Long Arm
    EVO Front Coilover System
    Rear EVO Lever System
    w/14" King Coilover Shocks
    Tires: 40x15.5x20 Toyo Open Country MT's,
    20" Spyderlock Beadlock Wheels
    PSC Ram Steering Assist
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Front Axle w/Competition Shafts & CTM U-Joints
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Rear Axle
    Atlas 4 Speed Transfer Case
    Rock Hard Roll Cage
    Warn Dual Force Winch
    EVO Front bumper 1/4lb w/ Stringer
    Lo D Rear Bumper
    My Pictures: http://trailbud.smugmug.com/

Those are some beautiful cars wow

Sent from Moab

Good god that is awesome!! What I would have done to see all that in person. Thanks for posting these up

Fresh Catch

image-160461716.jpg

image-3244848336.jpg

image-2109639629.jpg

image-4084665562.jpg

image-233100390.jpg

image-487153787.jpg
    That is so sweet!!

Two words...Effin cool!

image-160461716.jpg

image-3244848336.jpg

image-2109639629.jpg

image-4084665562.jpg

image-233100390.jpg

image-487153787.jpg
    That's just badass!
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast