2014 SEMA Black Piggyback Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door on a RAM Truck

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not 100% sure who this black 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler piggyback riding on a red RAM pick-up truck belongs to but, I have to say it was a neat display and certainly, something I haven't seen at SEMA before.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We've taken a ton of photos and I'm trying to get what I can up while I still have access to high speed internet. Unfortunately, I'll have to get more of what we've already taken tomorrow morning. Of course, we will take even more pics tomorrow and all week long. :yup:

GCM 2

seems like a lot of trust in those straps

My old race car trailer used that type of Mac's Tiedowns "E" track set up with wheel nets to secure my cars. I needed to use them because the cars were so low, you could not reach any hard frame or axle components to strap to. It took me several tows to different events before I became confident of their strength.....and then I saw this at Moab one year and figured it was probably safe ;)

image-1049878329.jpg

rubicrawl

My old race car trailer used that type of Mac's Tiedowns "E" track set up with wheel nets to secure my cars. I needed to use them because the cars were so low, you could not reach any hard frame or axle components to strap to. It took me several tows to different events before I became confident of their strength.....and then I saw this at Moab one year and figured it was probably safe ;)

View attachment 107731

Lmao it's funny how sometimes you second guess yourself or your not sure of something and you still do it and later you see that it was safe and your like hell yeah I made a good choice lol

Sent from Moab

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

View attachment 107731
'

oh damn lol, I take back my comment.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I want the dually, but you can keep the smitty built jeep.

No kidding. As gaudy as some of the trim looks, it's still real clean and is holding up about 5,000 lbs. in it's bed and without too much fuss.

They forgot to mount the ladder needed to get into the Jeep.

LOL!! I just want to know how the hell they got it on there :crazyeyes:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
LOL!! I just want to know how the hell they got it on there :crazyeyes:[/QUOTE]

Rental Crane. $250 an hour.:yup:

jfallon1

Saw where quadratec posted this on fb. Did you happen to catch the go-pro mounted in the front headlight?

Top Bottom