2014 SEMA Commando Green Rugged Ridge Kilroy Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who remember, Rugged Ridge built up a Jeep JK Wrangler at the 2013 SEMA Show and called it Kilroy. Well, here's what the finished Jeep looks like complete with a myriad of Rugged Ridge parts...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's an interesting way of running their modular bumper - basically, just the ends installed like old school bumperettes.
main.php

main.php

Angled tire carrier
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Rugged Ridge shocks and lower control arm mount armor
main.php

Roof rack soft top
main.php

Rocker guards
main.php

Some Kilroy graphics...
main.php

main.php

Hood and new angry grill w/slots delete
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Jtmw

I will say I see a reoccurring theme of changing the grille's on these Jeeps this year. (Starwood's builds and the Purple Jeep) To the open mesh rectangles to this eyebrow thing going on. Very clean JK, but the Unibrow needs to go. :clap2:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will say I see a reoccurring theme of changing the grille's on these Jeeps this year. To the open mesh rectangles to this eyebrow thing going on. Very clean JK, but the Unibrow needs to go. :clap2:

LOL!! These grills alway remind me of the old Geico commercial - "it's so easy even a caveman ca do it" :D

The 7 slotted grill is Jeep - I personally can't imagine getting rid of it for this but hey, that's just me

JRied

To me they merged the mesh grill and the wild boar into there own hybrid... I like the boar better

ljvsnyder

The top is interestimg as the soft top and the roof rack are integrated together. The front and middle sections slide open as opposed to flipping back.

JAGS

Hooked
LOL!! These grills alway remind me of the old Geico commercial - "it's so easy even a caveman ca do it" :D

The 7 slotted grill is Jeep - I personally can't imagine getting rid of it for this but hey, that's just me

Oh, it's not just you. ;)

To me they merged the mesh grill and the wild boar into there own hybrid... I like the boar better

No offense, but they both suck IMO. LED headlights...OK...but these grills and the funky ass headlights I'm seeing on several builds have no place on a jeep that actually runs on pavement or dirt. I realize this is SEMA, so all gloves are off to grab attention. Should stop there. :icon_crazy:

TheStick

Absolutely. Both grills are horrid.

Jtmw

Right there with ya!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Is it just the pics or are the headlights oriented 90 degrees off from each other. The driver side reflector lines inside the light are vertical and the passenger side lines inside the lamp are horizontal. :crazy eyes:

samIam007

Is it just the pics or are the headlights oriented 90 degrees off from each other. The driver side reflector lines inside the light are vertical and the passenger side lines inside the lamp are horizontal. :crazy eyes:

Nice catch. I think you are right.

JAGS

Hooked

The passenger side is more "angry!" Lol 😡

RedRockJeeper

Its not just you. Seven slots are hot, big square mesh is not! Personally except for that and the cheesy ORV lift, I love this Jeep. Probably cuz I am a little partial to Commando Green.:clap2:

Top Bottom