Colorado plane crash trail 11/1/14

pvanweelden

^ nice video, I ran that trail this summer with a buddy in a Toyota on 31's that had a few challenges on the two main obstacles. Definitely a fun trail with some good history. The hike back up after going all the way down to the engine seemed to take forever :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

sparkymoffett

it's washed out a bit now. but nothing too major. and YES, getting down the hill to see the cool stuff and then hiking back up SUCKED

Rocfrog

I've always wanted to do this trail, we looked for it many years ago but never found it. Do you think my "stockish" 08 JKU can make it up there or should I trailer my rock crawler up there?

Nick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meade93

We're running that this weekend. Jason was telling me all about it last Sunday. Looks like fun:thumb:

t8er

Rocfrog I wouldn't be afraid to run a stock wrangler on that trail. theres one point just watch your lines but it's really a pretty easy trail. I ran it Labor day weekend and for those of you complaining on the hike to and from the plane crash it wasn't fun but not terrible even in sandals. Also since you're running that trail I would hit up MSV and Coney Flats since you're right by it along with Ironclads. Have fun it's a cool area up there.

Last edited:

Rocfrog

Rocfrog I wouldn't be afraid to run a stock wrangler on that trail. theres one point just watch your lines but it's really a pretty easy trail. I ran it Labor day weekend and for those of you complaining on the hike to and from the plane crash it wasn't fun but not terrible even in sandals. Also since you're running that trail I would hit up MSV and Coney Flats since you're right by it along with Ironclads. Have fun it's a cool area up there.

Cool thanks for the advice! I'm trying to convince the wife to go run this tomorrow so we will see.

Nick

Last edited:
Top Bottom