2014 SEMA Rock Slide Engineering White Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Rock Slide Engineering had this simple but functional white Jeep JK Wrangler on display outside of the south hall at the 2014 SEMA Show. On it, you can see among other things, new metal full width fenders that wrap all the way down to the front bumper. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Windshield light bar mount
main.php

Front bumper
main.php

main.php

main.php

Rocker guards with a hidden power step
main.php

main.php

Spare tire gas mounts and storage solution
main.php

main.php

HILLZ

Nice looking Jeep, not to sure about the location for the LED side markers, personally I'd of put the further forward.

Curious how the fender flares are attached? Is there a spacer to fill the void on the back side of the front fender well?

pbujk13

Curious how the fender flares are attached? Is there a spacer to fill the void on the back side of the front fender well?

I asked RS-E on this, and they sent me the parts list/instructions: yes, there is a spacer there for strength.

pbujk13

I didn't think it was expensive relative to the market.
RS-E fender is listed as $1k seems to be one of the the cheapest option for aluminum fenders, and one of the cheaper metal fender flares, especially for a pre-painted full set.
I have no idea on actual strength/worth though, as I haven't seen a picture or video of them making contact with rocks and such.

Top Bottom