2014 SEMA River Raiders Tomahauk Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In spite of the fact that Kenny Hauk, the owner of River Raiders still seems to have a hard on for me after all these years, I will have to say that the WWII bomber themed Jeep JK Wrangler called "Tomahauk" that he brought to the 2014 SEMA Show was pretty damn nice. WAY TOO TALL for my taste, a bit too gimmicky to really wheel and way too polished to want to damage but, it really was a looker and I personally liked it a lot. I even appreciate the nice little hater plug he made just for me :D Check it out.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Twin Turbo
main.php

A little help from Artec and a Redneck Ram
main.php

main.php

main.php

Rock Krawler coil overs
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Complete with rear steer
main.php

Look inside the payload area
main.php

And here's a little present for me - I feel so special :D
main.php

main.php

A look inside the cockpit
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Detail shots
main.php

main.php

main.php

44" Pit Bull BIG tires
main.php

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Definitely looks "sema". Not too bad, just a little overboard with the theme. Nice of them to give you a plug. Lol.
Bondo a sponsor ?

JAGS

Hooked
The green frame and undercarriage detail is a pretty nice touch you don't usually see to that level.

All the over the top stuff actually makes sense with the build theme, which is more than I can say for others you've posted.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Way too much going on for me with that Jeep, although I suppose it is fine as a show rig. Question, does the exhaust really dump out the front? That would make for a really enjoyable trip in the mountains at slow speed...said no one ever!

HILLZ

I'd wheel the hell out of this thing, I figure if I had the money to build it I'd have the money to fix it. couldn't have something like that in the garage and not thrash it. :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks like a jeep designed and built by Jr. from Orange County Choppers. :grayno:

CanadianJK

I really like the theme, and as was mentioned, if you're going to tackle the theme then you might as well go big!

x2 on the exhaust... it would suck to eat fumes on the trail...

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
The rig has a gigantic intercooler and two turbos hanging outside the hood but four exhaust exits? It LOOKS twin turbo but maybe those are twin centrifugal blowers? But then you see the exhaust wrap on the turbine side. So whats with the exhaust exists there? That makes absolutely no sense on a turbo rig... should have a 3-5" single exhaust dump with maybe a supplemental waste gate dump....unless all that exhaust work is all FAKE??!??!??!?!

I like the aviation theme, but thats a bit over the top. Would be outright painful to ride in on the trails and too damned pretty everywhere to get a single scratch. Gorgeous workmanship all the same. THAT is a show rig and a worthy one at that.

Last edited:

JamesWyatt

Damn. I dislike fake rivets on a Jeep, but that's cool. Reminds me of the P-51 Mustang. Should have done a companion version - flat OD green Memphis Belle Flying Fortress tribute.

OJK12

Looks like a jeep designed and built by Jr. from Orange County Choppers. :grayno:

That statement really fits this build to a "T". Now that's all i can think about when I see this jeep is that first biker build off bike JR built.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I really like the look of the outside of this rig. Then I got to the interior pics and it ruined it for me. Way to overboard to ever be practical. I realize its a show Jeep, but with just a few tasteful touches to a mostly stock interior this could have been just right. And what's with the childish 'Hey Eddie, ban this' stuff? Great way to run a business. :grayno:

Top Bottom