2014 SEMA Trail Concepts Silver Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you're someone who wants to run really big tires with a low stance but still wants to have full width fenders, a set of EVO high line fenders are what you would have wanted to get. However, being that they don't sell them, I think you'll be happy to hear a new company called Trail Concepts will be or, at least something that looks a lot like the EVO fenders. Check it out.

main.php

Here you can see them with a hood featuring Daystar hood vents.
main.php

main.php

In this front shot, you can see just how much higher the fender sits over stock
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's a shot of the rear fender. As you can see, it sits much higher than stock as well.
main.php

main.php

main.php

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This would be perfect for the guys who don't like flat fenders. But still need the room for larger tires. These might be a good seller!

JAGS

Hooked
I think jeep/mopar was running some similar fenders on a few builds they did and were testing in Moab a while back.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I like those. How are they attached? If they use clips like the OEM fenders, this would be the perfect answer for my larger tires and poor driving skills. I have a box of clips on standby due to rock snakes and bush bears always trying to take my fenders back to their dens.

hskr4x4

Jason has now had his shop open a few years and had a build in the 2013 Sema show. Those flares are made by Wild Boar just so you guys know

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Id almost be interested in a set if they didn't have the side markers in them Cuz that looks like someone messed those up.

DManuel

I like those. How are they attached? If they use clips like the OEM fenders, this would be the perfect answer for my larger tires and poor driving skills. I have a box of clips on standby due to rock snakes and bush bears always trying to take my fenders back to their dens.
Rock snakes and bush bears. Hate those! Hi Tom

desertbuzz

Fenders are by WildBoar indeed ...
They've had those flares designed YEARS ago just like their crazy snorkel design (remember ??) ... They were fiberglass.
I hope they don't make them in fiberglass anymore ... They were heavy as hell & breakable like crazy (not forgiving at all).

oz-jeep

I like em but unfortunately because they sit above the std flares they wouldn't work with my AEV Snorkel or AEV Corner Guards.

Top Bottom