2012 SEMA Show - Coming October 30th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
sema-fb-cover-05.jpg
In a few short days, the worlds largest auto show dedicated to the manufacturers of specialty equipment will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Known as SEMA, this show really is the grand-daddy of them all and one that everyone wants to go to. Unfortunately, this show is for the most part intended for vendors and those in the industry and, unless you know someone who can get you in, it's not something that the public is allowed to attend... well, at least physically anyway.

Starting Tuesday, October 30th, Cindy and I will be covering the 2012 SEMA Show LIVE and invite you to attend the show virtually by following us our Project-JK Facebook Page. As always, we will be sure to recap each day by posting a TON of detailed Hi-Res photos of everything that we saw here on WAYALIFE. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, please let us know and we'll keep an eye out.

We hope you'll mark your calendars and join us at SEMA :cool:

Follow us on Facebook by clicking here: Project-JK Facebook Page
See detailed Hi-Res photos posted up here: SEMA 2012 Forum

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wait!

Heard any rumors as to what will be there this year?

Mopar will have it's concept "Sand Trooper" JK there featuring an EVO front bumper :thumb:

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/...par_reveals_jeep_ram_concepts_sema/index.html

Jeep-Wrangler-Sand-Trooper-Concept.jpg

Jeep-Wrangler-Sand-Trooper-Concept-Front.jpg

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
cool, I'll be following virtual style since I can't be there in person. Maybe next year, it's not that far from new mexico.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Really looking forward to the coverage this year. I'm hoping there are a lot of new products (are you listening EVO? ;) ).

DanMojo82

I can't wait to see the video clips! That and i cant wait to see somethimg that i didnt expect that will rock, like the AEV Brutebdoyble cab last year. That thing still is an object of my desire.

RockIt Man

What I am really hoping for

Eddie,

I have been searching for a bolt in sport cage for JK's 2011 and up...

Have you seen one of these so far?

Maybe EVO or PSC will announce one this year:yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
RockIt Man said:
Eddie,

I have been searching for a bolt in sport cage for JK's 2011 and up...

Have you seen one of these so far?

Maybe EVO or PSC will announce one this year:yup:

Rockhard makes one. That's what I have in mine.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
WARN just posted up some info about the JK that they will have at SEMA:

20121016_142638.jpg

It sounds like they will be showing off a new rear bumper and tire carrier along with their new ZEON winch. :thumb:

http://www.warn.com/blog/2012/10/18/sema_vehicles_back_from_paint.shtml

Our Wrangler Unlimited is back from paint and graphics. In addition, we've got our Skyjakcer lift on. We've got our new rear bumper and tire carrier on, which will debut at the SEMA Show. We're installing the front bumper now, the ZEON winch, and Raceline wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich KM2 tires, and a bunch of other goodies, too. By the way, this is one of two Jeeps we're brining to the show. More on that at a later point.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Check it out - A new AEV Long Wheel Base JK called the 6-Pack that we should be seeing at SEMA...

JK-6-Pack-rear-view.jpg&MaxW=630

A Jeep Wrangler JK with a third row of seating was recently spied at a suburban Detroit gas station. Wearing manufacturer plates, at first glance it looked like a prototype being tested by the Auburn Hills manufacturer. Closer inspection of the photos showed pieces from Wixom, Mich.-based American Expedition Vehicles, including bumpers and wheels with the AEV logos covered by painter’s tape.

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20121024/carnews/121029931#ixzz2AFPWZP6Z

Top Bottom