2014 SEMA All Out Off-Road Purple-Blue Flame / Black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now, in spite of the BIGASS wheels and it being featured in the DUB display at the 2014 SEMA Show, I have to say that this blue flame on a black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited built by All Out Off-Road was pretty slick. At least, the paint job was and that's a BIG part of what makes this JK look great. Check it out.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JAGS

Hooked
For a show rig, that paint job bad ass. I do like the rigs that have various components color matched. And this one with some of the skids, LCAs and carrier in the gloss paint matched is pretty sweet looking.

HILLZ

what headlights are they, they're awesome looking. that shot from in front.... how mean does the stance make that thing look. :rock:

Sithwindu

The owner is actually a wayalife member, I think. I remember when he first started the build, had a wayalife banner too

Jaynes23

Now, in spite of the BIGASS wheels and it being featured in the DUB display at the 2014 SEMA Show, I have to say that this blue flame on a black Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited built by All Out Off-Road was pretty slick. At least, the paint job was and that's a BIG part of what makes this JK look great. Check it out.

Would you by chance know any shops other than Alloutoffroad that worked on this jeep build? I am currently trying to buy it but I need documentation from a shop that "professionally" installed parts on it so that my bank can value it at what its priced right now because obviously its selling for way over book value. Any help would be amazing!!! Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would you by chance know any shops other than Alloutoffroad that worked on this jeep build? I am currently trying to buy it but I need documentation from a shop that "professionally" installed parts on it so that my bank can value it at what its priced right now because obviously its selling for way over book value. Any help would be amazing!!! Thanks!

You would really take out a bank loan for that thing? Please, do yourself a favor and look for Jeep that is actually more than a sum of its flashy looks.

Ddays

Hooked
Everything on this Jeep with the exception of the flame paint job consists of simple bolt on parts that you could do yourself with a set of simple hand tools. Not sure what they are asking but you could save a ton of money and do it yourself. :twocents:

PS: Welcome to Wayalife!

Top Bottom