16" beadlocks?

BumpStick

I'm thinking I want to stay with 16" wheels on my JK, but I'm thinking since I have the stock steel wheels that I will go with some beadlocks. Who makes beadlocks steel or alloy in 16 with 5x5? I have only found one wheel by trail ready.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
When i ran 16's i was never able to find a set of beadlocks. on the only one i found was a dyi set. also a set of 16's really limited me on tires as well. i decided to sell my set of 16" wheels and tires for 17" beadlocks and tires becuase it allowed me more options for both right now and future purchases. my opinon is you should go to 17's instead of staying with 16's. you might be happy that you did

KingCopperhead

16s might make it harder for you to buy and or resell tires when upgrading. Cozdude didn't you have a set of 16" wheel mud grapplers for sale a while back? I remember you having to lower and lower the price because most of us are on 17s.

I'd run 17s for that reason alone. It's never fun running a non standard size.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
16s might make it harder for you to buy and or resell tires when upgrading. Cozdude didn't you have a set of 16" wheel mud grapplers for sale a while back? I remember you having to lower and lower the price because most of us are on 17s.

I'd run 17s for that reason alone. It's never fun running a non standard size.

yup had some 315/75r16 mud grapplers with the warranty thru discount tire for sale for a few months and had a hard time selling them. no one wanted them because they were 16's. even people on craigslist were lowballing me $500 under what i was asking just becuase they were 16's

KingCopperhead

yup had some 315/75r16 mud grapplers with the warranty thru discount tire for sale for a few months and had a hard time selling them. no one wanted them because they were 16's. even people on craigslist were lowballing me $500 under what i was asking just becuase they were 16's

This is why I suck at selling things. I can't deal with lowballers.

Top Bottom