2014 SEMA Fab Fours Legend Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know this has been leaked all over Facebook and the like prior to the 2014 SEMA Show but, for those of you who haven't seen this thing, here's the Legend by Fab Fours. Essentially, a chopped 4-door Unlimited with crazy big tires and weird as hell fenders. What do you say, yea or nay?

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I had hopes that this was a bad photoshop project.....

Loading please wait....

hbkid22

I don't know. It's interesting. Granted it's not practical but it is original. I think I would like it better without the rear fenders. Either way that thing is just crazy.

JDDK

I wouldnt mind taking that over gridlock in LA to see how far I could get...

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Theres a lot of fantastic craftsmanship in that rig. I can't see any suspension or if it really "works". Im leaning towards a yay, but not overwhelmingly enthusiastic

Spartan

It might be kind of cool without those fenders. They just look like they are floating, and look awkward in general.

BCjku

eh.

I think it would probably look really cool without those crazy fenders.. the fenders are wild which makes it, "eh" overall for me. but, to each his own!

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
With that chopped roof line and outrageous fender set it evokes "H3" more than Jeep. I applaud the out of the box thinking but have to give it a thumbs down. It looks like something from an xbox game.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
aside from the weird fenders.....I think if the windows were all the same size it wouldn't look as bad to me, the rear ones throw it off

HILLZ

was a good looking build until they put those windows that don't open and the flares on.
don't know why they spent the time to make all the window openings match to begin with and then put those fill panels in :thinking:
IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1120.JPG IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1122.JPG

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
aside from the weird fenders.....I think if the windows were all the same size it wouldn't look as bad to me, the rear ones throw it off

I agree. Without those fenders it would look awesome. And the same size windows is a small thing they should have considered.

Siebermd

Nayyyy

I think this one belongs in the "Kill it with fire" thread. Got some great kit to it, however, its just tooo Holywood

Top Bottom