Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2014 SEMA Jeep JK Wrangler Mopar Mojo

Fenders are killer. Any guesses on price for poly's.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU Sport, Automatic, Billet Silver, Mopar 4" Lift, Dick Cepek Fun Country AT Tires, ProComp 7031 Wheels, lot's more coming

got a reply back from WB, they will probably not be making the poly fenders because of reports they were getting from testing indicating they get too soft and sag when it gets hot. I hope Mopar figures it out and offers them up soon, or this is just an excuse because they have a license deal with Mopar.
    they sure look like the exact same fender, that rear door indent is hard to see when they're painted or at angle, the description does say it fits the stock fender holes

Caught the Bug

New molar parts

These are all for sale now, here is the link with part numbers and prices.

http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsre...o?id=16470&mid

Latest photo of "Ranger". We are getting ready for Moab in October....Anyone out there going to join us?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234