2014 SEMA Jeep JK Wrangler Mopar Maximum Performance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Maximum Performance Jeep JK Wrangler was the center piece at the Mopar 2014 SEMA Show display. Among other things, it featured a Mopar Stinger front bumper, 4" lift, 37" tires, prototype flattop fenders that are a lot higher than stock and last but not least, Mopar Dana 60 front and rear axles that still featured push button electronic lockers.

main.php

main.php

main.php

Close up shot of the front stinger bumper
main.php

main.php

Shots of the prototype flattop fender
main.php

main.php

Shot of the hood
main.php

main.php

New Mopar headlock wheels
main.php

main.php

Shot of the rear flattop fenders
main.php

main.php

Mopar Jeep Dana 60 axles
main.php

main.php

main.php

So it looks like it is trail rated with the trail badges from Jeep.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I want those fenders and hood even more. IMO that JK is looks well put-together .:yup:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I love that blue! Pretty nice looking Jeep. I still like chopped fenders better than the Highline fenders.

jeeeep

Hooked
I like it all, Jeep is finally getting in the game. Now if it could be ordered with options from the factory to door deliver that would be sweet! :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Wheres the note about how the upgrades "could possibly" void your factory warranty. :crazyeyes:

Kidding aside and for factory options, this build looks good. They need to source the 4" springs from EVO though and not TB or AEV. ;) Can't imagine what the "mopar" parts would cost ya.

JamesWyatt

Maybe we'll get a Rubicon Elite option for the last JK in 2016 as the last dying breath of the solid front axle.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Beautiful rig here. I wonder if the high clearance fender is something were going to see as standard with the Wrangler re-design in 2017.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wonder what the added cost of the 60's are. Think they would void your warranty if you added Mopar 60's? :crazyeyes:

Tree Frog

Every year I try to pick just one I really like. So far this is it. Is this the same one from EJS?

I agree about the fact that Jeep should offer this as a package. Bet she would go well north of 80 huh?
Thing is that this would stomp the crap out of every off road vehicle in North America and most of the world. Yeah I know Uni Mog blah blah blah

So where do I sign up for pre orders? Can I get it in green?

Top Bottom