Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 SEMA Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Front & Rear Brake System

2014 SEMA Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Front & Rear Brake System

For those of you who've been wanting to see detailed photos of the all new Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Front & Rear Brake System, this is what they had on display at the 2014 SEMA Show.

DSC03857.jpg

DSC03858.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03863.jpg

DSC03864.jpg

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03866.jpg

DSC03867.jpg

DSC03868.jpg

DSC03870.jpg

DSC03871.jpg

DSC03872.jpg

DSC03873.jpg

DSC03874.jpg

-
    I like and will add this to the new axles if this is an option.

Those are some sexy stoppers right there!
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Definitely on my want list:thumbup::thumbup:

Are the rear brakes better than the J8 military brakes on the PR80? I think I'm running the factory single caliper now on the D80. If the rear caliper is a dual piston instead of using the stock caliper, is this new setup available for the PR80 with 8-lug studs?

Quote Originally Posted by Canvas JK View Post
    I like and will add this to the new axles if this is an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by bo9roadking View Post
    Are the rear brakes better than the J8 military brakes on the PR80? I think I'm running the factory single caliper now on the D80. If the rear caliper is a dual piston instead of using the stock caliper, is this new setup available for the PR80 with 8-lug studs?
    this only comes in a 5x5 bolt pattern for an upgrade over stock. the pr60 and 80 has bigger brakes (and im assuming better brakes) than this set up.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Definitely added to my now ever growing list of items that I want. What started with 2 digits in front of comma is slowly working towards 3 digits in front of comma. Kidney anyone!!

When is it available, and from whom? I'm ready to buy!

Fresh Catch
    so...How is it better then stock? Same size rotor, same caliper, better venting in rotor? Thats it? Why not just get drilled rotors?

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Monkey View Post
    so...How is it better then stock? Same size rotor, same caliper, better venting in rotor? Thats it? Why not just get drilled rotors?
    Actually the Dynatrac rotors are larger, which provide a leverage advantage. The pads in the kit supposedly also have an improved friction coefficient. New caliper brackets are used to move the caliper out futher to accommodate the larger rotors.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast