Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: 2014 SEMA Dynatrac ProRock XD60 Front Axle

  1. #11
    Old Timer Armydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,811
    Who are you people and where do you get the money???????? Jealous


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

  2. #12
    Old Timer 2013rubirick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pine Grove Ca
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Armydog View Post
    Who are you people and where do you get the money???????? Jealous


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......
    I'm a gold miner. It's a good business to be in.


    Edit. Well most of the time it is until something breaks.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by 2013rubirick; 11-12-2014 at 03:33 AM.

  3. #13
    Web Wheeler 10frank9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    13,210
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013rubirick View Post
    I'm a gold miner. It's a good business to be in.


    Edit. Well most of the time it is until something breaks.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415765204.998450.jpg.......

  4. #14
    Fresh Catch oz-jeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    do we know when these XD60's will be ready for sale?
    Last edited by oz-jeep; 01-22-2015 at 07:13 AM.

  5. #15
    Knows a Thing or Two mackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Idaho
    Posts
    656
    Any updates on these axles? Anyone in the know?

  6. #16
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013rubirick View Post
    I'm a gold miner. It's a good business to be in.


    Edit. Well most of the time it is until something breaks.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That appears on tv to be a tough job. They portray it to be all profit in those little jars but that equipment and fuel can't be cheap. Cool job!

  7. #17
    Old Timer 2013rubirick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pine Grove Ca
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    That appears on tv to be a tough job. They portray it to be all profit in those little jars but that equipment and fuel can't be cheap. Cool job!
    Yup. I do the exact same thing as the guys on gold rush. There is a lot of costs to be a big operation like that. It's a cool job.

  8. #18
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013rubirick View Post
    Yup. I do the exact same thing as the guys on gold rush. There is a lot of costs to be a big operation like that. It's a cool job.
    Very nice! Where do you spend the winter?

  9. #19
    Old Timer 2013rubirick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pine Grove Ca
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Very nice! Where do you spend the winter?
    We actually do our mining in the winter. We are in California.

  10. #20
    Old Timer Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Antioch CA
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013rubirick View Post
    We actually do our mining in the winter. We are in California.
    But aren't you in Tahiti right now? You need to give me a job as your personal jeep technician

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS