2014 SEMA Dynatrac ProRock XD60 Front Axle

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you looking for a new front axle that will last longer than the life your Jeep JK Wrangler and well beyond the next one as well, this is the axle for you - the Dynatrac ProRock XD60!! Released at the 2014 SEMA Show, it features the patented ProRock design which provides the BEST ground clearance in the industry, allows for a 10.1" ring gear which provides 16% more strength over the already strong standard ProRock 60, offers an optional larger carrier and pinion bearings for more strength, has a center section that is more ridged and lighter, includes a proprietary internal Dual Sump High Volume (DSHV) lubrication system and comes with an all new differential cover that has deeply recessed bolt holes to protect the bolt heads. When coupled with the all new and massive Dynatrac 1550 HD wheel ends that allow for 1550 steering joints and 3-3/4" axle tubes, you really will have the best that money can buy.

Check out the massive but light weight cast aluminum axle end...
DSC03876.jpg

DSC03877.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03880.jpg

DSC03881.jpg

DSC03882.jpg

DSC03883.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

DSC03885.jpg

DSC03886.jpg

DSC03887.jpg

DSC03888.jpg

DSC03889.jpg

DSC03890.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03892.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03894.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

Is Moby getting a new front axle?

Like it a lot but just do not think it will be something I would use to the full extent.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
this has me curious now as to which is better. a pr80 or this new 60 for the front. what would be the benifits of one over the other?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
this has me curious now as to which is better. a pr80 or this new 60 for the front. what would be the benifits of one over the other?

The PR80 is not good for a jeep. You lose too much up travel in the front because it is so big.

oz-jeep

Was looking at ordering a set of Pro Rock 60's. I asked Dynatrac about putting the 10" Dana Spicer Super 60 Ring Gear into a Pro Rock (as Currie do) and they said for the std Pro Rock No, but we have a new XD60 which takes 10" Ring Gear! So i'll look into a Pro Rock 60 Std up Front but get a Pro Rock XD60 for the Rear to take the torque of my future 6.4Hemi :)
I think there is a ground clearance loss from PR60 to XD60 (but not as bad as PR80) so i wouldn't put an XD60 in the front, also not really needed as its the Rear Diff you want stronger, PR60 Front & XD60 Rear, now that will be a great combo:thumb:

Armydog

Who are you people and where do you get the money???????? Jealous

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Who are you people and where do you get the money???????? Jealous

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

I'm a gold miner. It's a good business to be in.

Edit. Well most of the time it is until something breaks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

I'm a gold miner. It's a good business to be in.

Edit. Well most of the time it is until something breaks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app

That appears on tv to be a tough job. They portray it to be all profit in those little jars but that equipment and fuel can't be cheap. Cool job!

That appears on tv to be a tough job. They portray it to be all profit in those little jars but that equipment and fuel can't be cheap. Cool job!

Yup. I do the exact same thing as the guys on gold rush. There is a lot of costs to be a big operation like that. It's a cool job.

Top Bottom