2014 SEMA Amanda Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This has got to be the most FUNKY Jeep on display at the 2014 SEMA Show. I mean, what the hell are those things on the bumper and what in the world is up with the doors???

DSC04636.jpg

DSC04638.jpg

DSC04639.jpg

DSC04640.jpg

DSC04641.jpg

DSC04643.jpg

DSC04644.jpg

DSC04645.jpg

DSC04646.jpg

DSC04647.jpg

DSC04648.jpg

DSC04649.jpg

DSC04650.jpg

DSC04651.jpg

DSC04652.jpg

So, apparently, they make tow points - sucks that they used one of our photos without our permission though...

DSC05216.jpg

DSC05218.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

DSC05221.jpg

spinuck

is that Moby in their ad?

Edit: didn't see your comment a couple photos above the picture of their flyer.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
First, those doors remind me of the cheesy ass curved rod in motel showers that make the shower feel like it has more room.

Second, did you read them the riot act for lifting your photos?

Last edited:

spinuck

Just tell them you want a set of those doors as reimbursement for using the photos :cheesy:

Spartan

Guess they needed to use Moby on the flyer because they don't know how to build a good Jeep.

And a photo bomb of Smokey.

I believe the doors are for the Jeep owners who have a little more girth and need more room.:cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
First, those doors remind me of the cheesy ass curved rod in motel showers that make the shower feel like it has more room.

Second, did you read them the riot act for lifting your photos?

Hey! I like those cheesy ass curved shower rods. So much so that I installed one in my old house..haha. Nothing worse than getting the shower curtain stuck to you while showering..:crazyeyes:

Chaddilac

This Jeep has made me swear off of dating any girl named Amanda ever in the future,......... No matter how HOT, LOADED, or COOL she is, it ain't happening! :doh:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
This has got to be the most FUNKY Jeep on display at the 2014 SEMA Show. I mean, what the hell are those things on the bumper and what in the world is up with the doors???

So, apparently, they make tow points - sucks that they used one of our photos without our permission though...

Im not a lawyer (although I did stay at a holiday inn this year) but I am a photographer. They...

1) Used your photo for printed sales material aka, they indirectly profit from your photo because it is on a sales/promotional item.
2) The photo uses your trademark, again, without permission.
3) Im sure they have sold whatever products are in that brochure.

They would owe you a decent chunk of change.

Top Bottom