2014 SEMA Bedrug/Bedtread Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While this company specializes in carpeting and mats, it had a nice anvil Jeep JK Wrangler on display at the 2014 SEMA Show.

DSC04145.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

DSC04148.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

DSC04150.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

DSC04152.jpg

DSC04153.jpg

DSC04154.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Their bedrug really is a nice product. I had it in my old truck and loved it. Thought about getting it for the jeep.

foley0416

Nice looking jeep, bedrug looks good as well just not sure it's high enough on the to do list yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Nice looking Jeep. I have always wondered how the bedtread was, texture wise and for ease of cleaning. I run with no carpets now, but it would be nice to have something in the floorboards.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Their bedrug really is a nice product. I had it in my old truck and loved it. Thought about getting it for the jeep.

:cheesy: It always cracks me up how many people want to remove their carpeting and bedline their tub and like you, I'm interested in products like this as they help to dampen noise and reduce heat :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
if my facotry carpet goes to shit from all the Rausch creek water/mud and the rain that works its way in i would deff replace it with this. thats a clean jeep as well

hbkid22

Just installed the bedtred in my 2dr to cover up all the lovely glue from the previous owner. Have to say it looks nice and clean. Still working on getting it lined up in the rear but the front fits like a glove.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415289312.332997.jpg

cjyorks

bed tred

been using the bed tred. I like it a lot, got it wet a few times and water just runs right down through drains. no smell, no long drying out times. when you put things on it they don't slide around either!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: It always cracks me up how many people want to remove their carpeting and bedline their tub and like you, I'm interested in products like this as they help to dampen noise and reduce heat :D

I am running without carpet right now because it stayed wet with all the rain here. I hate it. No sound dampening, and you can definately feel heat through the floorboards, even through the Mopar slush mats. The CJ7 I had was bedlined and it was hell to clean and had no sound dampening or insulation properties whatsoever. I would never do that again.

Top Bottom