Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping

-
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyPeanutbutter View Post
    Good for you.

So then you're trying to tell me that everywhere you travel has cell and internet service? That very well may be true for some people but that is certainly not the case for all of us and if you think it is, you lead a very sheltered life and really should expand your horizons.
    Maybe you should try Verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by ridg3runner View Post
    Maybe you should try Verizon.
    :thumbup: I agree!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

I am lost wasn't this thread about tires I really enjoy the forum to learn all I can on the best products and what products really work. I take what Eddie says and every body else and put in my consideration on what I want to buy. I do want to know what holds up and doesn't. I am the one buying it. If people find a product that holds up under mild circumstances but fails under " hard wheeling" I want to know that. Why buy a product with limitations. just my take I enjoy the forum and new friends I have made.

PS. I joined the forum to receive opinions not to push my opinions.
    Last edited by gtony12; 11-06-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    This turd is still floating around? Another guy who makes hit and run posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyPeanutbutter View Post
    Another nut hugging kool aide drinker trolling for a date!

Sorry, I like women.

Sorry you have nothing to contribute worth while and only want to troll!
    Lol! Don't flatter yourself. My wife is hot. As for who is the troll in this conversation, I'll keep letting you prove the answer every time you open your mouth.
    Last edited by Sharkey; 11-07-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Lol! Don't flatter yourself. My wife is hot. As for who is the troll in this conversion, I'll keep letting you prove the answer every time you open your mouth.
    x2 Sharkeys's wife is HOT, sorry don't hit me!
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post

Lol! Don't flatter yourself. My wife is hot. As for who is the troll in this conversion, I'll keep letting you prove the answer every time you open your mouth.
    Pics please
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by gtony12 View Post
    x2 Sharkeys's wife is HOT, sorry don't hit me!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Pics please
    Lol...not going to happen.

Knows a Thing or Two mikefishes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ridg3runner View Post
    I'm multitasking. Attachment 109136
    That is just such a disturbing photo!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast