Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping

Funny, don't know too many 3 year olds that even know what the word sarcasm is let alone knows how to do it well but, most do know how to throw a tantrum over a whole lot of nothing.

Never said that you were disagreeing with me and if you took the time to read what I had said instead of getting all butthurt, you would know that I had already stated essentially what you were saying back on post #3. Even a 3 year old could do that if they tried.

To be honest, I don't know you from Adam and don't have a clue as to what you have or haven't seen. The only thing I know is that you can type words on an internet forum. But, that's a moot point. As I had to the OP right from the get go, "I would just play with what you got and for as long as you can until you can save up enough for a ProRock 44." Of course, you're more than welcome to gloss over that again just so you can get all butthurt and shoot your mouth off some more. :yup:

How about you just leave and not come back. I know it's hard to believe but, nobody will miss you. Just sayin.

Of course you want me to leave. I'm not one of your lackeys that bows down to your every word. And for what it's worth, you would miss me. You seem to relish the attention you get when you can argue and belittle others on here. That's why you have the reputation you have in the wheeling community. Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping and way of life. For you, it's a business you have built here and that is all. It's not a true community, it's a business. That's why you slam certain products and push others, like the ProRock 44 youre pushing here. For 99.95% of JK owners, that axle is overkill but you have a vested interest in pushing that product.

So maybe I should just leave as you have made it quite clear you don't want anyone here who won't drink your special kool aide.

NOTE: This thread was moved from here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21277-tires&highlight=tires

You're right, some people do have lives and don't feel the need to spend ANY time defending themselves on the internet over a whole lot of nothing. Of course, if this guy really had a life, he wouldn't take the time to broadcast that he'll be back for more... just not in a timely manner. :naw:

I was accused of not responding in a timely manner in an earlier thread. Some of us travel. So, if I say nothing I get blamed for abandoning this thread, I explain my absence and I get accused of not having a life. I do have a life BTW, and that is what prevents me from responding in a timely manner, unike you who can spend 15 hrs a day on here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Of course you want me to leave. I'm not one of your lackeys that bows down to your every word. And for what it's worth, you would miss me. You seem to relish the attention you get when you can argue and belittle others on here. That's why you have the reputation you have in the wheeling community. Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping and way of life. For you, it's a business you have built here and that is all. It's not a true community, it's a business. That's why you slam certain products and push others, like the ProRock 44 youre pushing here. For 99.95% of JK owners, that axle is overkill but you have a vested interest in pushing that product.

So maybe I should just leave as you have made it quite clear you don't want anyone here who won't drink your special kool aide.

oh yea a pr44 is so much overkill that he is trying to save you money in the long run cause we all know the tera44 or something else is so much stronger :crazyeyes:. you should just go back to whatever forum you came from and stay there.

It actually has a lot to do with everything, we are all people trying to enjoy ourselves on these forums trying to mabey get a little escape from the real world ,I can't emagine what it would be like to have all the time in the world to set in front of the PC and try to think up comments to throw back and forth at each other , I'm not saying you do this. But wow I sure see a lot of it lately. Its kinda funny no one can rise above the smart ass comments and act like full grown men and lady's. We all have such a awsome hobby and interest in our jeeps . I always tell my husband jeep people are good people but if he were to come on the forums and see how we act that would be a hard point to prove.

Well said.

I was accused of not responding in a timely manner in an earlier thread. Some of us travel. So, if I say nothing I get blamed for abandoning this thread, I explain my absence and I get accused of not having a life. I do have a life BTW, and that is what prevents me from responding in a timely manner, unike you who can spend 15 hrs a day on here.

News Flash: I travel too, probably way more than you, roughly 1200 miles a day, and yet here I am. What's your excuse again?

News Flash: I travel too, probably way more than you, roughly 1200 miles a day, and yet here I am. What's your excuse again?

Good for you.

So then you're trying to tell me that everywhere you travel has cell and internet service? That very well may be true for some people but that is certainly not the case for all of us and if you think it is, you lead a very sheltered life and really should expand your horizons.

Good for you.

So then you're trying to tell me that everywhere you travel has cell and internet service? That very well may be true for some people but that is certainly not the case for all of us and if you think it is, you lead a very sheltered life and really should expand your horizons.

Maybe you should try Verizon.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
:idontknow: I am lost wasn't this thread about tires:thinking: I really enjoy the forum to learn all I can on the best products and what products really work. I take what Eddie says and every body else and put in my consideration on what I want to buy. I do want to know what holds up and doesn't. I am the one buying it. If people find a product that holds up under mild circumstances but fails under " hard wheeling" I want to know that. Why buy a product with limitations. :idontknow: just my take:twocents: I enjoy the forum and new friends I have made. :thumb:

PS. I joined the forum to receive opinions not to push my opinions.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Another nut hugging kool aide drinker trolling for a date!

Sorry, I like women.

Sorry you have nothing to contribute worth while and only want to troll!

Lol! Don't flatter yourself. My wife is hot. As for who is the troll in this conversation, I'll keep letting you prove the answer every time you open your mouth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom