2010 JKU Hardtop - 3 piece, factory tint, Complete Package

Henney13

For sale, three piece hardtop off 2010 unlimited, factory tinted windows, textured black with storage bag for front panels. $1,500.

Stored in my garage for the last year since picking up the Trektop NX. It is in Great shape, a few minor nicks that can easily be touched up with a Paint Pen for $11.99.

Also comes with the Bestop HOSS Hardtop cart.

This is complete, all the bolts with nut/clamp piece that goes in the rail, two large bolts at the front to hold freedom panels. Washer, wiper, and defrost are all working, and glass is perfect.

My wife and my dog would like this gone!

PM ME!

IMG_0872.jpg IMG_0869.jpg IMG_0866.jpg IMG_0867.jpg IMG_0870.jpg

MarkW13

Why don't you guys harass this guy about posting stuff for sale? He has been on the forum since 2012. All 12 posts are him selling something.

I'm just saying, be fair.

Henney13

Why don't you guys harass this guy about posting stuff for sale? He has been on the forum since 2012. All 12 posts are him selling something.

I'm just saying, be fair.

The FACT that I have been on here since 2012 says that I was one of the first to sign up when Eddie created this site as a secondary to JK-Forum. I am on here all the time... reading other people articles and posts, but rarely ever chime-in or post my own.

There is an entire section dedicated to people selling items... which is where I posted this. Are they all Harassing you also? Why did you even open this tread anyways...

rubicon91

Hahaha this is kinda funny with the fact that I watch them blast people non stop for only posting items for sale an nothing else given to site but over a week and nothing here. Very suspicious to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha this is kinda funny with the fact that I watch them blast people non stop for only posting items for sale an nothing else given to site but over a week and nothing here. Very suspicious to me.

You got anymore raffle winnings to sell?

rubicon91

Yep you got anymore smart ass comments afterwards about some soft of imaginary transaction that was bad??

rubicon91

Hahaha is that what it is. You ready for your full refund on that bogus transaction we is together yet. I've been on actively lately just cracks me up the double standard. Can't say it isn't so no worries from me. Just very funny.

Hahaha is that what it is. You ready for your full refund on that bogus transaction we is together yet. I've been on actively lately just cracks me up the double standard. Can't say it isn't so no worries from me. Just very funny.

No refund needed. I'll just know better than to buy from you again.

rubicon91

No refund needed. I'll just know better than to buy from you again.

I have to say I am hugely disappointed with that statement. We had an awesome transaction. You were a timely buyer I shipped the brand new product insured requiring a signature with tracking that I gave to you next business day. Product delivered a day earlier than stated as well and was signed for. It must be that part where you wrote a fiction piece on our transaction and got called out on it by me. No worries I would still buy from you if the level of the transaction was the same as we had. I will even 1 better everything and still offer you the full refund 6 months later now for the dual battery tray. All you have to do is say yes and send back in excellent condition. Do not want you to feel shorted at all. That is the kind of guy I am. Anyways feel free to continue on with everything. I am going to go spend some quality time with my family. Have a great night!

A whole lot of butthurt on this thread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nah, a while back we were trying to explain to another member why we try to discourage newbies from selling here and this fine upstanding individual decides to jump out of the bushes waving his hands and screaming "Here I am" without trying to understand what we were trying to do. Of course, we never named names and wasn't planning to, he did that all by his special little self.

JKWrang

Nah, a while back we were trying to explain to another member why we try to discourage newbies from selling here and this fine upstanding individual decides to jump out of the bushes waving his hands and screaming "Here I am" without trying to understand what we were trying to do. Of course, we never named names and wasn't planning to, he did that all by his special little self.

I completely understand now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I Do not want you to feel shorted at all. That is the kind of guy I am.

I have no doubts that is the way you are and, sadly, this wouldn't have gone as far as it has if you had just taken a moment to see what we were trying to accomplish. Your name was never mentioned and was never going to be. You're correct that I did get what I paid for and in excellent condition even though it was seen for sale on other forums at the same time. Again, I did get what I paid for. Done and done.

MarkW13

The FACT that I have been on here since 2012 says that I was one of the first to sign up when Eddie created this site as a secondary to JK-Forum. I am on here all the time... reading other people articles and posts, but rarely ever chime-in or post my own.

There is an entire section dedicated to people selling items... which is where I posted this. Are they all Harassing you also? Why did you even open this tread anyways...

Actually, I was pointing out what I see as an issue with this forum. Never posted anything for sale. I actually enjoy reviewing many of the posts to see problems and repairs. I just don't get the constant bickering. While the comment may have seemed aimed at you it was not. Enjoy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Actually, I was pointing out what I see as an issue with this forum. Never posted anything for sale. I actually enjoy reviewing many of the posts to see problems and repairs. I just don't get the constant bickering. While the comment may have seemed aimed at you it was not. Enjoy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I want to point out that at first it was annoying me. Then, I realized wait a minute. Why would I buy from someone that has never really posted anything then posts something for sale. I would feel more comfortable buying from someone that has contributed and/or has been involved with this forum. That is the issue. Read the rules. This is not Craigslist.

Top Bottom