2014 SEMA Poison Spyder Blue Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Poison Spyder brought a couple of Jeep JK Wranglers with them to the 2014 SEMA Show and this blue 2-door was one of them.

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03416.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

DSC03420.jpg

DSC03421.jpg

DSC03422.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03424.jpg

DSC03425.jpg

DSC03426.jpg

DSC03427.jpg

DSC03428.jpg

DSC03429.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

DSC03409.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Nice, simple rig. Whats the purpose of the upward angle on the tire carrier? Does it actually moun the tire higher, or was it nessesary for a larger sized tire?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
This one is very nice and the under carriage says it's been wheeled. Definitely not a one off show vehicle. I like it.:yup:

thardy

Banned
I was waiting for this one to get posted! Definitely a good looking build! I'm still not so sure on the tire carrier though.

Sent using Wayalife mobile app

Masjkf84

Caught the Bug
Does anyone have anymore info about the tire carrier? There's nothing out on it that I can find so anything you guys know would be appreciated.

GCM 2

Nice

I love this build, this could be a package offered from dealers and I would still buy it.

StrizzyChris

great looking rig! I really considered this rear carrier when I purchased the GenRight carrier for my rig, but i didnt like that large mechanism on the L(drivers) side.

Sithwindu

Any info on that tire carrier

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417113192.290397.jpg

From that post they said they have the first 50 completed, and are spending the time to make a video instruction on installing, shoulda been out this week, if not next week, they said in time for Christmas!!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I'm with Greg, if that Jeep came as a factory option, I would go with that.

This tire carrier looks like it has a couple advantages over the similar style Genright carrier. Single pull pin operation to open it and it looks to be a locking pin too so you can secure it and your tire.

My only difference of opinion here is that I think this tire carrier would look better with their BFH rear bumper, which is tucked up closer to the body versus the full bumper. That's the only thing I'd change.

Top Bottom