Jeep Grand Cherokee question from a JK'er

tonywjk

Hello everyone, sorry for the cherokee question. I have a jk and the Mrs has the cherokee. I have all led lights on the jk but she has all stock lights. I can't seem to find an upgrade for her. I love driving mine because I can see the road, hers not happy with the stock lights.

Appreciate any feedback

Jackal01

What year and trim does she have? 2014+ certain trims have some LED lighting, I know DRL for sure in Limited and up. I came from a 2012 WK2 Laredo and was not aware of any aftermarket LED upgrades. I know one guy swapped his fogs for Rigid D2. I would think the JW speaker fogs would work with a little engineering too.

tonywjk

What year and trim does she have? 2014+ certain trims have some LED lighting, I know DRL for sure in Limited and up. I came from a 2012 WK2 Laredo and was not aware of any aftermarket LED upgrades. I know one guy swapped his fogs for Rigid D2. I would think the JW speaker fogs would work with a little engineering too.

the Cherokee is an 11 Laredo

Jackal01

the Cherokee is an 11 Laredo

Have you thought about buying the HID headlights that are on the Limited and overlands? It would be expensive but would yield better lighting. I swapped my bulbs for sylvania xtravision and that helped a lot. Edited after this. Pointless info.

Last edited:
Top Bottom