Hey from North Carolina

Hey ya'll! My name is Mary-Beth. I currently have a 2015 Jeep Rubicon. Jeepin' has always been a part of my husband's and my life. In fact, in 2011 we were Jeepin' at Uwharrie in NC, he pulled off the trail and we walked across a log, I turned around and he was on one knee asking me to marry him (hints why Dutch John is my favorite trail). We have had jeeps in the past that were already built up, this one however is ours to choose exactly what we want. Its exciting but overwhelming at the same time, there is so much out there. We are wanting to keep the brands as "made in America" as possible, so any suggestions are welcome. I am going to post my idea's on the JK forum, if you have any suggestions please feel free to help out.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL! Great story, Ive had a blast the few times Ive been down to Uwharrie.

Loading please wait....

thardy

Banned
Welcome to the Wayalife family from GA! We actually have an End of Summer run at Uwharrie scheduled in August. Check out the thread and hopefully you guys will be able to join us!

BlackHat

2015 Rubicon $xx,xxx, off the beaten path wheelin $XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX, getting asked for your hand in marriage Priceless!:clap2:
Great story, wish I could get my wife outside of the house, and on the trails!
Welcome to WAL!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I am going to post my idea's on the JK forum, if you have any suggestions please feel free to help out.

First, welcome! :standing wave:

Second, congrats!

Third, I "suggest" you post them on Wayalife. :idontknow: :thinking:

Last edited:
Top Bottom