Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SEMA Show Recap

Thanks for the amazing coverage of the 2014 SEMA show!

Fresh Catch

Jeep high clearance fenders

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Agreed, thank you for the coverage! Im going to keep my fingers crossed for those fenders and my toes crossed that they are not a fortune!

Hi All, The "high top" Jeep fenders that were displayed in the Mopar booth at SEMA are being tooled right now. We will be releasing these in quantity for launch just before Easter next year. We had a slight delay as we decided to make a separate tool for the 2 and 4 door flares to get an exact fit. The set will also include a inner fender to cover the sheetmetal and provide a finished look -much better than the cut factory inners so many do today. Mounting will be in the production holes, so no breaking the paint with a drill. The fenders will allow a 37" tire on a JK with only 2" of lift, providing good on and off road handling by keeping the Jeep low as possible with that size of tire. Pricing is expected to be at $800 for the set of 4 MSRP, available at any Jeep dealer. Thanks Tom

Thank you for all of the hard work and coverage! It is really awesome that you share SEMA experience with those of us that can't make it!

Thanks for the coverage, I have really enjoyed the pic's, videos & the insight on the new products. You & Cindy were outstanding in your coverage.

The Original Smartass piginajeep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow cj6 View Post
    Hi All, The "high top" Jeep fenders that were displayed in the Mopar booth at SEMA are being tooled right now. We will be releasing these in quantity for launch just before Easter next year. We had a slight delay as we decided to make a separate tool for the 2 and 4 door flares to get an exact fit. The set will also include a inner fender to cover the sheetmetal and provide a finished look -much better than the cut factory inners so many do today. Mounting will be in the production holes, so no breaking the paint with a drill. The fenders will allow a 37" tire on a JK with only 2" of lift, providing good on and off road handling by keeping the Jeep low as possible with that size of tire. Pricing is expected to be at $800 for the set of 4 MSRP, available at any Jeep dealer. Thanks Tom
    Does it have the inner structure like the factory ones?

Welcome to the site.

www.toasterjeep.com
    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    1953 M38A1

Thank you for the info.

Loading please wait....
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Thank you everyone, we're so glad to know you enjoyed our coverage and hope that we've been able to do a good enough job of bringing the SEMA Show to you.

That's fantastic news and I'm glad to hear it!

Quote Originally Posted by piginajeep View Post
    Does it have the inner structure like the factory ones?

Welcome to the site.
    If it still made the same way as what was on display at the show, no. The fenders we saw were made out of fiberglass, not plastic and were rigid all on their own.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    You guys did an awesome job covering this year's sema! :thumbup:

Sorry I missed you two!! I hear you stopped by a couple of times. GRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    Sorry I missed you two!! I hear you stopped by a couple of times. GRR!!!
    Yeah, it was bummer we missed you as well. I hope the show went well for you, that Power Wagon you guys had was to die for!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast