Sharkey's Tip of the Day

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you are looking for skids, EVO Manufacturing's Protek Skid System is solid and works very well.

I know a lot of people like to shop at Northridge 4x4. Problem is, it can be a royal PITA to figure out when the discount applies or does not apply.

So here is my tip for the day: pick yourself up the EVO skid system, but save yourself $46.00 by putting the parts into your cart individually instead of putting the "system" into your cart.

Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 1.27.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 1.28.40 PM.png

Sharkey

Word Ninja
MTG will be the first to receive my nuggets, although they will not be of the wisdom variety. :bleh:

All of the EVO Protek Systems have been made eligible for the "wayalife" coupon code

We will be working on a new discount code "Sharkey" that will include an extra set of hardware with purchase ;)

In all seriousness, the new website is a work in progress. We encourage everyone to check out the new site (and on mobile!) And if there's anything you see that needs attention don't hesitate to PM or email any of us and we will do our best to get it fixed ASAP

Sharkey

Word Ninja
All of the EVO Protek Systems have been made eligible for the "wayalife" coupon code

Great! I think that will be very helpful. (It should certainly keep me from getting more phone calls at work from friends who are trying to order stuff but can't figure out why the code doesn't work.)

We will be working on a new discount code "Sharkey" that will include an extra set of hardware with purchase ;)

If I'm doing the install, I don't typically need an extra set of hardware. I just need one full set to show up with, and at the same time as, the rest of the order. :bleh:

Last edited:

pastorwug

I'm all for a weekly info/sage advice/editorial column by Sharkey.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Im still pushing for Sharkey to run in the upcoming elections.

Sharkey for president!

Loading please wait....

Panda

Cool! Subscribed, I already have the skid plates but I'll be looking forward to sharkey's tips of the day in the future :thumb: :clap2:

Rccrwlr

Great! I think that will be very helpful. (It should certainly keep me from getting more phone calls at work from friends who are trying to order stuff but can't figure out why the code doesn't work.)

If I'm doing the install, I don't typically need an extra set of hardware. I just need one full set to show up with, and at the same time as, the rest of the order. :bleh:

Zing zing zippidy zing!

--rccrwlr.

Top Bottom