Heavy Mods

widnrf1j1

Ridg3runner and Cozdude have encouraged me (in a somewhat spirited manner) to post pics of my rig so here is my latest mod submitted in tribute to impressive list of modifications on their profiles.

A new dome light!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415799293598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415799293598.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 405

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
620px-Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Ridg3runner and Cozdude have encouraged me (in a somewhat spirited manner) to post pics of my rig so here is my latest mod submitted in tribute to impressive list of modifications on their profiles.

A new dome light!

Is that an LED? Where can I get them. They would work perfect on the rear roll bar of my JKU?

widnrf1j1

For the low price of $14.06 and 3 AA batteries, you too can step into the stratosphere of Jeep customization by visiting Amazon.com and searching for Rampage 769801 Roll Bar Mount LED Light.

For the low price of $14.06 and 3 AA batteries, you too can step into the stratosphere of Jeep customization by visiting Amazon.com and searching for Rampage 769801 Roll Bar Mount LED Light.

Thank you.

BTW you could have left out the sarcasm as I was inquiring because I like the idea.

Bacon

Not sure if everyone is being sarcastic errrr trolling....haha

Sent from my SGH-I547C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Thank you.

BTW you could have left out the sarcasm as I was inquiring because I like the idea.

It would be if I was sarcastic in my post. I honestly like the idea.

So being a Marine gives a person to be an ass? Sounds more like a cop out to me.

This whole thread was started in a sarcastic manner, I think we can all agree that this, in fact, is not a heavy mod. Coats need to be thickened on the internet.

JRied

I don't know if I'm willing to change the interior of my jeep that much, that's a hardcore change. Major commitment installing that type of light. No going back on that mod

Armydog

I don't want a thicker coat it's not that cold yet........

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

lepags21

Don't forget to pack spare batteries, just in case.... Wouldn't want that light to go black at the most inopportunate time, could be a matter of life or death :)

Top Bottom