The build of Wheezy (aka anti-squeakers)

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Realizing I never started a build thread but since I really haven't done too much it's better late than never!

Place beer here

Last edited:

Rccrwlr

Trucklites are ordered... Everyone says they are worth it... Pumped for the Christmas upgrades!

They are fantastic. They really bring light to the night. In town on rainy roads the reflection of the lines and reflectors never happened with the stock lights.

Ran into the first problem on Sunday coming off the hill at night. We went quickly from clear to heavy fog. The reflection was grand. Lead vehicle had to shut off their TL and so did I. I have a set of PIAA 520 lights with standard bulbs that cut right through the fog. Even still I believe had it not been such a drastic immediate change they would have been fine as our eyes would have already been used to the light level.

You will love them

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
They are fantastic. They really bring light to the night. In town on rainy roads the reflection of the lines and reflectors never happened with the stock lights.

Ran into the first problem on Sunday coming off the hill at night. We went quickly from clear to heavy fog. The reflection was grand. Lead vehicle had to shut off their TL and so did I. I have a set of PIAA 520 lights with standard bulbs that cut right through the fog. Even still I believe had it not been such a drastic immediate change they would have been fine as our eyes would have already been used to the light level.

You will love them

Thanks for the input! I drive at night quite often, rain and fog are awful with stock headlights. This should do the trick then!

Top Bottom