Pro Comp La Paz - Suggestions?

GuillaumeC91

Been looking around for wheels for quite some time. Looking for 17", 8.5-9, 150-200$ price range and would like something original.

What do you guys think of these:

images.ashx

Info from our friends at Discount Tire: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...13&pc=72571&counter=0&wd=17&rw=8.5&vid=022843

I'm thinking they probably lack a bit of backspace as I would eventually like to mount 35s but overall I think the wheel looks pretty cool.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

GuillaumeC91

That bad huh? Well you guys are not of much more help than my girlfriend is at this haha :p

bnatt78

Not bad looking, but do you know anybody running with those rims right now? Last set of procomp rims I had I bent them driving on the roads of Miami Florida. That was back in 2010. Every manufacturer keeps trying to make it better.

GuillaumeC91

Not bad looking, but do you know anybody running with those rims right now? Last set of procomp rims I had I bent them driving on the roads of Miami Florida. That was back in 2010. Every manufacturer keeps trying to make it better.

No I actually don't know anyone running Pro Comps. I've actually spent 2 days looking at this wheel and the one thing I can't get over is the offset and the fact that it's 8.5 inches wide, and not a full 9.

When I looked up images of those wheels on JKs I quickly found out that they're not for me I think.

Has anyone ran Fuel Off-Road or MB Wheels? Opinions?

Top Bottom