BFG KO2's

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Curious as to what you would recommend tire pressure on these new tires? They are a load E correct? running? Forum members who have please chime in as well.

Thanks in advance!:thumb:

JKbrick

Curious as to what you would recommend tire pressure on these new tires? They are a load E correct? running? Forum members who have please chime in as well.

Thanks in advance!:thumb:

My sons had 35 in them on his TJ and they were stiff so I told him to drop to 30 and see, never heard back so it must be ok

catahoula

Caught the Bug
What year and model Jeep do you have along with the original tire size?

I have a 2011 JK Sport. Original tire was 225/75/16...now running rubi 255/75/17's. Really considering these tires. Someone I know has these KO2's and said he is running 80 psi???? I thought he was crazy and this is the reason I asked.

Discount Tire

Sorry I did not ask before, what size tire are you looking to run on your Jeep?

Your friend should not be running 80 PSI for a Jeep. That must be a very harsh ride. 80 PSI is the max pressure for that tire.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sorry I did not ask before, what size tire are you looking to run on your Jeep?

Your friend should not be running 80 PSI for a Jeep. That must be a very harsh ride. 80 PSI is the max pressure for that tire.

I would either run 33/12.5/17's or 35/12.5/17's. I thought the same when he mentioned that. It must be bouncing all over the road. Thanks for the reply.

Discount Tire

I would either run 33/12.5/17's or 35/12.5/17's. I thought the same when he mentioned that. It must be bouncing all over the road. Thanks for the reply.

BFG is not building their KO2 in the 33x12.50R-17 size but the recommended pressure for the 35x12.50R-17 LR-E KO2 on your application is 35PSI. Keep in mind, the 35x12.50R-17 KO2 won't be available until this spring.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
BFG is not building their KO2 in the 33x12.50R-17 size but the recommended pressure for the 35x12.50R-17 LR-E KO2 on your application is 35PSI. Keep in mind, the 35x12.50R-17 KO2 won't be available until this spring.

Thanks! I have time and some tread left.

Top Bottom