Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

JEEP MEMES - Let's see em!!

I know this isn't an original idea and really, I couldn't care less. The fact of the matter is, I know you all have a ton of great photos that would make great memes and I wanna see em!! So please, post up your best Jeep memes or post up photos that you think others can make a good meme out of. If you have a little background on what lead to the photo, I think we'd all love to hear about that as well.

To kick things off, allow me to present the following photo of 2013rubick's JK which was running a $330 MetalCloak solid chromoly tie-rod. Remember, this was supposed to be an "upgrade" over stock and one that should have prevented bending caused by hits to rocks let alone bending out caused by the torsional forces of your front wheels pulling. Anyway, here's my meme for it...

MetalJoke.jpg

So let's see what you've got!

Okay, this photo was posted up by JK_Dave which shows an old TJ with a broken Dana 35 rear axle shaft. Being that they have c-clips, you're kind of SOL - that is, unless you have Tree Wheel Drive! At least, that's what MTG noted and that made me think this could make a good Jeep Meme.

tree-wheel-drive.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Okay, this photo was posted up by JK_Dave which shows an old TJ with a broken Dana 35 rear axle shaft. Being that they have c-clips, you're kind of SOL - that is, unless you have Tree Wheel Drive! At least, that's what MTG noted and that made me think this could make a good Jeep Meme.
    My fave so far! Love it!

photo.jpg

Sawzall FTW!

Knows a Thing or Two kaptkrappy's Avatar

Nothing but a Thing KingCopperhead's Avatar
    Friend of mine made this when I got stuck on a log on crawler Ridge. (my name is George) don't even ask how I got in this spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grrr. Bark. Bark. Grrr.

1416332192706.jpg

Exactly...
    '14 JKUR

Stuck.jpg

Brothers Jeep this summer
    My ability to modify my Jeep is deciding where to add the desert pin striping

-
    That explains it!

tfmeme1.jpg

Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast