Careful who you try and make jokes about!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I just got the following email from a MetalCloak fanboy named Marlin Sevy who recently signed up on the forum as Veemarlin and only to make the following statement...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 11:35 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: MetalCloak

What's up with you guys bashing MetalCloak? There's none better bolt on suspension, fenders or rockers. Careful who you try and make jokes about!

Sent from my iPad

Marlin, is that supposed to be some kind of threat? :cheesy:

"There's none better"

I believe it should read "there is no better". But then again I am not an English major. 😉

But it is ok to make threats and spew hatred for someone's opinion. 😜

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
bold and a missinformed statement lol guess he doesnt know about the Evo BOLT ON coilover :crazyeyes:

In all fairness, it is just his opinion. Why he has to get so butthurt over a meme that I made and enough so to make threats is what really makes me laugh. By the sound of things, you'd think that I was questioning his manhood or something.

JAGS

Hooked
Apparently he's never heard of King Offroad. :thinking:

This is just too much. People always take everything you say to such extreme and way out of context.

Shit breaks all the time out on the trail. Crappy shit breaks more often, thus why you "seem" to post about those more. If terabreak and metaljoke didn't break, you would not post up about them breaking. :crazyeyes: That's some deep philosophical shit right there. :cheesy:

NAUJK

Sounds like he works for the Metalcloak marketing department...... I have seen their fenders on a YJ and they looked good on it but, im sticking to my cut stockers so simple and FREEE. I dont see how you can think that their suspensions are the best ... must never heard of any kind of Coil Over set up..... :asshat:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently he's never heard of King Offroad. :thinking:

This is just too much. People always take everything you say to such extreme and way out of context.

Shit breaks all the time out on the trail. Crappy shit breaks more often, thus why you "seem" to post about those more. If terabreak and metaljoke didn't break, you would not post up about them breaking. :crazyeyes: That's some deep philosophical shit right there. :cheesy:

The fact of the matter is, MetalCloak is aware of the problem and unlike TeraFlex, isn't trying to blame their customers so kudos to them. What I don't get is how fanboys like this get their panties in such a wad just because someone pokes some fun at a product that they've chosen to buy. I mean really, what kind of a loser do you have to be to send a lame ass email like this?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like he works for the Metalcloak marketing department...... I have seen their fenders on a YJ and they looked good on it but, im sticking to my cut stockers so simple and FREEE. I dont see how you can think that their suspensions are the best ... must never heard of any kind of Coil Over set up..... :asshat:

Nah, if he did, he'd of sent me an email about what kind of beer I like. This is after all what the owner Matson and I were talking about last night. :crazyeyes:

NAUJK

Nah, if he did, he'd of sent me an email about what kind of beer I like. This is after all what the owner Matson and I were talking about last night. :crazyeyes:

Is that even possible?! You guys cannot have a neutral calm even headed conversation bout nothing like that! You're supposed to hate each other! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is that even possible?! You guys cannot have a neutral calm even headed conversation bout nothing like that! You're supposed to hate each other! :crazyeyes:

:dont_tell: Don't tell anyone! If the fanboys get word that their beloved manufacturers and I actually have civil conversations or worse, get along with each other, they might start to hate the very company's they are fanboys of :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

NAUJK

:dont_tell: Don't tell anyone! If the fanboys get word that their beloved manufacturers and I actually have civil conversations or worse, get along with each other, they might start to hate the very company's they are fanboys of :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

But maybe that is the only way to break them :crazyeyes: turn their world upside down they wouldnt know what to do with themselves! :cheesy:

KingCopperhead

This is what these fanboys don't get: you're helping these companies make a better product. (not teraflex, but poison spyder and metalcloak.) While these idiots might not like the way you went about doing it, the end result is metalcloak revising their tie rod. Win for metalcloak customers and the company itself. Poison spyder pulling their current stock of bumpers and changing their production method... Again win for both the consumer and the company. I would imagine any company that cares about their business would prefer to fix a problematic product BEFORE it goes out to a customer.

JamesWyatt

So, I just got the following email from a MetalCloak fanboy named Marlin Sevy who recently signed up on the forum as Veemarlin and only to make the following statement...

Marlin, is that supposed to be some kind of threat? :cheesy:

I am extremely upset that this person sent an email with double spaces at the end of every sentence. That's taking it way too far.

Top Bottom