0 0%
  • Other

17 85.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2015 Hard Rock on it's way need help with lift option

Was planning on 315 duratracs and stock fenders hope it's not too much

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by thechrisjones View Post
    I just spoke to the dealer ship and he told me Mopar just came out with a new lift litterally 2 weeks ago that is 4 inches allows 35's. He claims it's top notch and replaces front drive shaft. It comes with fox shocks and its all covered under warrantee. The price of the life is $1,500... Does any one know about this "Brand New Lift"??
    I noticed nobody answered this question in your original post. It's a TeraFlex lift kit bundled with Fox shocks. Even though it's sold through Mopar (which allows the dealer to "warranty" it), they don't actually make anything in the kit. They announced this a while back (the 2014 Easter Safari I think), so I'm surprised it's only arrived at your dealer now.

I wouldn't let yourself get taken in by the dealer on this... there are way better lift kits out there that the others have named off already. Also (and please correct me if I'm wrong), an after market lift kit shouldn't affect your existing warranty, unless the dealer can prove that your lift (or other after market parts you installed) was the cause of any damage to a warrantied part.

Hooked
    Ok so after looking at a lot of pictures of JK unlimited I think I changing up my build. I'm sold on the EVO lift with plush. Instead of going with 35's I'm gonna bump it up to 37's. I'm get mixed "facts" on what additional upgrades you need to do when going to 37's... My JKU Hard rock is a manual and will have 4:10 gears (or 4:11) can remember. It looks like I need to upgrade to 5:13 gears. What else is necessary to build this the right way? New drive shafts etc..... This will be my everyday driver with an occasional trip to a park for level 1 and 2 trails. Not going to be a rock crawler.

Quote Originally Posted by thechrisjones View Post
    Ok so after looking at a lot of pictures of JK unlimited I think I changing up my build. I'm sold on the EVO lift with plush. Instead of going with 35's I'm gonna bump it up to 37's. I'm get mixed "facts" on what additional upgrades you need to do when going to 37's... My JKU Hard rock is a manual and will have 4:10 gears (or 4:11) can remember. It looks like I need to upgrade to 5:13 gears. What else is necessary to build this the right way? New drive shafts etc..... This will be my everyday driver with an occasional trip to a park for level 1 and 2 trails. Not going to be a rock crawler.
    the evo enforcer lift is pretty complete. if you dont go with the kings you can save a few buck by getting a set of Rancho 9000's or the bilstein 5100's. you will need a new front drive shaft (1350 since you will run 37's) but the stock rear will be fine. other than that your good suspension/driveline wise.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

As mentioned, the EVO Enforcer kit and the addition of the EVO drag link flip/front track bar relocation kit will have all that you need suspension wise. You will need to get a new front drive shaft but your rear will be fine being that you have an Unlimited. 5.13 gears are definitely what I would recommend with 37's.

😃Nice!! HRRubicon.. Here's mine!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417543892.291046.jpg

I would also recommend the EVO Mfg. Enforcer. I run the 4" kit paired with the Rancho 9000xl shocks and the drag link flip kit. I have the 4" lift because I run 37's but would suggest their 3" kit for 35's.

When all was said and done my lift cost just shy of 2 grand.

Just to qualify it, I've driven in and ridden in several JK's with several suspensions including Teraflex, rough country, AEV, Rock Krawler and Currie. Just my humble opinion, the EVO Mfg. Enforcer was the best, softest, better than stock ride (of the standard coil/shock lifts).

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417553803.350436.jpg

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by 10frank9 View Post
    I would also recommend the EVO Mfg. Enforcer. I run the 4" kit paired with the Rancho 9000xl shocks and the drag link flip kit. I have the 4" lift because I run 37's but would suggest their 3" kit for 35's.

When all was said and done my lift cost just shy of 2 grand.

Just to qualify it, I've driven in and ridden in several JK's with several suspensions including Teraflex, rough country, AEV, Rock Krawler and Currie. Just my humble opinion, the EVO Mfg. Enforcer was the best, softest, better than stock ride (of the standard coil/shock lifts).

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417553803.350436.jpg
    Looks good Frank!

Thank you all for your input!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234