East Coast Rausch Creek 12-06

AndyWentJKU

Good evening all! Taking the time to invite everyone to our Jeep Thanksgiving trip to Rausch Creek PA December 6th. Since the group so far is varied and we're just looking to have an enjoyable day and hopefully meet some new Jeepers we are keeping the trails to green and some blues. Most if not all sections are stock friendly, so absolutely all Jeeps and experience levels are welcome.

The plan is to meet at Rausch between 8-830am to get everyone registered and aired down and disconnected. Lunch will be eaten on the trails and the planned route includes some good obstacles for those that wish to do so to play on.

Myself and a few others are coming from Richmond VA and will be meeting up across different parts of the route to the park so if you'd like to join our convoy feel free!

If anyone has any questions please PM me or post.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im running a 5 mile race the next day so im going to have to pass. if i wasnt i would come. have fun!

noroad

Noroad you gonna make this trip?

Im done till the spring (till my PR44) to much building and getting ready for the summer trip. I have to build julies jeep and start to rebuild what needs to be fixed on mine before the 3000 mile trip!

Im done till the spring (till my PR44) to much building and getting ready for the summer trip. I have to build julies jeep and start to rebuild what needs to be fixed on mine before the 3000 mile trip!

I'm in the same boat.... My OCD doesn't allow me to play in the rocks when I can't touch-up the belly afterwards. My Jeep hasn't moved since I finished cleaning it after our last trip. I hope to start our cage install after the holidays (I've had it in a box for months.) Then the gears and hydraulic assist before spring wheeling begins.

Top Bottom