Mod, please delete my account

vegan_jeeper

Hey everyone - just posted a review of the Badge of Honor program on my blog. I think the concept is cool, but it actually really stinks.

EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey everyone - just posted a review of the Badge of Honor program on my blog. I think the concept is cool, but it actually really stinks.

Feel free to post your review up on this forum, after all that's why you are here right?

And btw, welcome to Wayalife!

vegan_jeeper

We can't put a link to our own blogs?

The link in my signature is to my blog. The link I posted was direct to the article I wrote (and was removed). Seems odd we need to have people go to the blog and search for an article vs just clicking a link.

Last edited:
The link in my signature is to my blog. The link I posted was direct to the article I wrote (and was removed). Seems odd we need to have people go to the blog and search for an article vs just clicking a link.

What's odd is that some people don't read the rules they agreed to when they joined this forum.

MTG

Caught the Bug
The link in my signature is to my blog. The link I posted was direct to the article I wrote. Seems odd we need to have people go to the blog and search for an article vs just clicking a link.

If you really like it here...might I suggest that being able to link to your own personal jeep blog is not the sword you should choose to fall on. But that's just my :twocents:, take it for what it's worth...I'm sure you do whatever it is you feel compelled to do. :yup:

Edit: Guess I gave him too much credit. He's gonna choose the :asshat: way. Funny, he'll get more traffic today on his site and then once again dissapear to irrelevance.

Last edited:

vegan_jeeper

You mean it's weird to have the owner of the forum approve your personal blog that you are trying to make money from by generating traffic? ;)

Dude my blog is for love of the sport. I do not make a single penny (I actually just PAID $99 for the next year of service) from it. But I digress.

Mod, please delete my account.

StrizzyChris

Well that was quick!

I think I know this guy...are you the one who I just deleted for always posting on my Facebook about guns being the root of all evil in our country, and how I should be proud to pay more taxes on my hard earned money to give to welfare and Medicaid?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Dude my blog is for love of the sport. I do not make a single penny (I actually just PAID $99 for the next year of service) from it. But I digress.

Go eat a steak...too much soy is making you emotional. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

We don't do that here sorry. But I will delete the link from your signature. :thumb:

Top Bottom