Old Man that Likes to be a Troll

Old man

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416716694.681557.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416716710.540221.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416716728.705343.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416716748.565776.jpg

I stop by Ricky's today and looked at the progress he has done on his axles. thought I would post up some pictures to let people that were interested see what progress he has gotten done on these. One ton axle build

Old man

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416717152.775443.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416717221.844354.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416717232.809039.jpg

At this point he has $2300 into both axles. when it is all said and finished he should have about $4000 into each axle

pvanweelden

$4k into each or both? Nice work so far.

We all know it is a lot easier to buy Dynatrac axles than it is to build a set of junkyard axles :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Old man

The Kraken thread

The tubes are not weak it is just the Arctic kit that he bought to install

Arctic makes a kit that takes all the guess work out of it.

Other wise he would have just bought the brackets and wielded them on. But the truss helps.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Nice to see you back Old man. It's been what? Maybe close to 9 months since you've last been on here and now you're back just to post up pics from a member who isn't welcome here. I'll make this pretty simple for you, just go back to JKO and play with your bend over buddies like a good Old man, okay. Can't leave on your own, I'll show you the door. :yup:

Old man

I truly don't understand the purpose of the truss and having to gusset the c's. Are they prone to bending?

On the ford axles. The C's are prone to bending. He added the gussets to ensure they had the strength he needed without taking off those C's and adding a set of solids. Adding the gussets was a lot less and easier and cheaper.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On the ford axles. The C's are prone to bending. He added the gussets to ensure they had the strength he needed without taking off those C's and adding a set of solids. Adding the gussets was a lot less and easier and cheaper.

Nobody cares and this is the last time I'm going to ask that you just take your lame ass agenda and leave. You losers really need to get a life.

Old man

LOL Wayoflife do you talk to everybody like , you're rude and have no manners all I wanted do we share something with other people on wayoflife that was interested that was interested in these axles. And to talk about a Nother form the way you did and Calling then bent over I think you are the one that is bent over.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
LOL Wayoflife do you talk to everybody like , you're rude and have no manners all I wanted do we share something with other people on wayoflife that was interested that was interested in these axles. And to talk about a Nother form the way you did and Calling then bent over I think you are the one that is bent over.

I haven't seen anybody ask about his project. I don't think anybody cares

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! Is English a second language to you or something? I think you need to send that one through the Google translator again.

IF I'm understanding you correctly, no, I just talk like this to losers like you who apparently can only find meaning in life by being a troll on a forum that you don't even like.

Again, do us all a favor and make your extended absence from here a permanent one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen anybody ask about his project. I don't think anybody cares

That's because nobody does care. Certainly, if anyone did, they would know where to find him and his posts about his lame ass build. Apparently, this has got him all butthurt and so he has to send his bend over buddies over here to post up about it. But what's worse, being a loser or a losers messenger? :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, Old man, I am no longer going to allow you to make any posts about your bend over buddies lame ass junk. Any post you make about it I will delete. :yup:

Old man

Hard to believe you would call somebody you don't even know a loser. Evidently you do think very highly of yourself. Looks like to me you are the loser, you cannot handle a little criticism and a build that not put money in your pocket. I have been on the form since March just have not posted anything. I would not step as low as you to start calling names. And I do like seeing what people are doing to to rides . Metal cloak lifts and poison spyder products, looks like me the best products out there.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hard to believe you would call somebody you don't even know a loser. Evidently you do think very highly of yourself. Looks like to me you are the loser, you cannot handle a little criticism and a build that not put money in your pocket. I have been on the form since March just have not posted anything. I would not step as low as you to start calling names. And I do like seeing what people are doing to to rides . Metal cloak lifts and poison spyder products, looks like me the best products out there.

You are right, douche bag is better fitting

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to believe you would call somebody you don't even know a loser.

Some old guy comes onto a forum he doesn't even like, after more than half a year and just to post up on a thread belonging to his buddy of who he knows isn't welcome here - just calling it like I see it. :idontknow:

Evidently you do think very highly of yourself. Looks like to me you are the loser, you cannot handle a little criticism and a build that not put money in your pocket.

:cheesy: LOL!! It kills me that when all is said and done, that's the only thing losers like you have to hold onto - it's all about the money. This, in spite of the fact that I offer my forum for everyone to use for FREE and really, as if it's some kind of crime even if it were. God forbid that here in America, people should run a business to make money. BTW, shit talking me on another forum is far from what I consider "a little criticism" and really, this is a free country and you and your buddy are free to do whatever you want. But, being that this is my forum, one that I pay for out of my pocket so that you to use for free, I don't feel the need to welcome you here. :yup:

I have been on the form since March just have not posted anything. I would not step as low as you to start calling names. And I do like seeing what people are doing to to rides .

So do us all a favor, stay on top of your self-righteous high horse and just "see" what other people are doing to their rides on here. Also, it's "forum", NOT "form" :rolleyes2:

Metal cloak lifts and poison spyder products, looks like me the best products out there.

Good for you. I hope you make sure to spend your money on them. :thumb:

Now, if you're done, do us all a favor and leave or, just go back to being the silent lurker that you had been for the better part of the year. The things you have to say are not welcome here.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving :yup:

Top Bottom