Winter is in the Air - Let's See Some Pics!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Winter is in the air for sure and, while we have yet to get any snow, I know that some of have by now especially up in the north east! What I'm wanting to see is some of your best snow pics or, what says winter to you. Please be sure to tell us a bit about the shot too. To kick things off, I'm posting up a pic that we took up in the Sierra Nevada mountains, along the shores of a small un-named lake and after a dusting of snow.

attachment.php

David1tontj

Winter is in the air for sure and, while we have yet to get any snow, I know that some of have by now especially up in the north east! What I'm wanting to see is some of your best snow pics or, what says winter to you. Please be sure to tell us a bit about the shot too. To kick things off, I'm posting up a pic that we took up in the Sierra Nevada mountains, along the shores of a small un-named lake and after a dusting of snow.

http://wayalife.com/attachment.][/QUOTE]

Nice photo! I feel like I've seen that place before. Any more specifics on where that is? I've driven all over the Sierra Nevada mountains with my dad and brother, and If we haven't actually been there, I think I'd like to.
Looks like a nice valley to camp in.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice photo! I feel like I've seen that place before. Any more specifics on where that is? I've driven all over the Sierra Nevada mountains with my dad and brother, and If we haven't actually been there, I think I'd like to.
Looks like a nice valley to camp in.

This is up near Bridgeport and if you know the area, I'm sure you've been here before. :yup:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Bump for a cool thread. I cant wait for snow to hit VA bch but I know it wont be until the new year.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Does last year count? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416794289.475999.jpg
Weatherman says we may get some on Wednesday, looking forward to getting my new jeep stuck in a snowbank.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Yesterday's winter pictures!

Attachments

• 1416795107620.jpg
    1416795107620.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 748
  • 1416795125482.jpg
    1416795125482.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 738

Jtmw

I am so jealous of all of you getting to wheel in snow. Middle TN never has anything worth talking about.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This ones from last year. Can't wait to see some snow falling here in PA again! Hopefully Wed!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416836210.572669.jpg

Armydog

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417306649.894893.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417306696.561173.jpg
Only got an inch but I drove over it eight times...........

No snow here in NC, but my pumpkin ain't here either........I miss her.

sassmouth

There was some snow in Waterloo, Iowa over Thanksgiving. On one of the days the daytime high was 8 degrees.

waterloo.jpg

Speeddmn

No wheeling for me till my tour is up, but first real snow here on base. Gotta love 10+ inches of lake effect!

Attachments

• IMG_1289.jpg
    IMG_1289.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 383
Top Bottom