Pinyon Canyon Borego - The Squeeze

I was denied by the squeeze today, tried everything and just couldn't get through. Pics when I get home. Anyone have any stories about the Squeeze?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Russ and I wanted to see if we could get him through it. We still might try later this winter sometime. He is 3" wider then you are. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Russ and I wanted to see if we could get him through it. We still might try later this winter sometime. He is 3" wider then you are. Lol

With ProRocks and Slabs? Yeah, it's not gonna happen, trust me. We stopped thinking about running this trail a long time ago. :crazyeyes:

Plenty of room
IMG_1805.jpg

Mirror is touching on passenger side - entering body damage zone
IMG_1811.jpg

Stuck, tires would only climb straight up - entering mechanical damage zone.
IMG_1814.jpg

High line was even worse
IMG_1818.jpg

Denied!!!! I turned around and ran all the way back through Ocotillo and up the trail in reverse and met up with the group for lunch then on we went:thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
im surprised there isnt a small bypass for this obstical just incase there is a moby type rig that wants to do it and cant fit

We stopped thinking about running this trail a long time ago. :crazyeyes:

I was going to ask you before we went as there is no bypass :doh:

im surprised there isnt a small bypass for this obstical just incase there is a moby type rig that wants to do it and cant fit

The trail book did warn you that there is no bypass for this. It is only 4 miles back to the road and is is a nice soft sand drive so no biggy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was going to ask you before we went as there is no bypass :doh:

The trail book did warn you that there is no bypass for this. It is only 4 miles back to the road and is is a nice soft sand drive so no biggy.

Even though you should know this now, always have the biggest rig try first. That way you don't get split up. ;)

Even though you should know this now, always have the biggest rig try first. That way you don't get split up. ;)

Yup we discussed leaving one rig behind me just in case, then when I thought we were just moving the rigs in line everyone went over like lemmings lol! ( all TJ's ). I was glad everyone else got to do the entire trail and I had good bearings on where I would meet them.

Even though it was a failed attempt it was a lot of fun trying.

Top Bottom