2014 WAYALIFE Death Valley Thanksgiving On the Go Photo Thread!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

For those of you who weren't able to join us on the 2014 WAYALIFE Death Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Adventure but would still love to see some of the cool places we will be seeing along the way, this photo thread is for you. So long as we have service, we will do what we can to post up what we can. To kick things off, here are a few shots of Moby all packed up and ready to go with his new half doors all stickered up. :D

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

For those of you who will be joining us on this epic adventure, I would be grateful if you could please add your photos to this thread as well. As for everyone else, I hope you all have a great weekend with family and friends and hope you'll enjoy the pics we post up. :cool:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
half doors look awesome with the stickers, have a safe trip and can't wait to see the great pics

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
MOBY looks awesome all stickers up with the half doors! Have a fun trip! Can't wait to live vicariously thru everyone's pics!

Moby's half doors look great!!! The uppers look like you have them tweaked in pretty good. I'm sold on that setup now. Have fun, and be safe! Happy Thanksgiving!!

CharlieK

Moby looks bad ass with the doors, looks like yall are going to have an awesome weekend. Keep the pictures coming. Thanks for sharing them.

Top Bottom