Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro Rock 44 Northridge4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Northridge4x4 View Post
    You get $200 off right now if you do the Pro rock with Pro steer ball joints. And you get a free mini compressor if you go with the ARB. Plus they are in stock and can ship usually with in 72 hours.

David
    Hey Dave, Could u get the pro Rock with Prosteer balls Joints with the $200 off & get a R&P with Detroit locker & Yoke installed? I guess my best bet would be to call you guys. Either way I'm ordering one! Thanks for the great deals!
    MADE IN AMERICA

my 2 cents on the Detroit locker, IMO I'd go with the ARB because when it's off it's off. The Detroit locker is on 100% of the time and auto-engages off during turns and such, it's been some time since I've owned one but the one I had got pretty annoying and noisy as a daily driver - just something to consider.

I wonder why the E-locker isn't an option, with the redesign it's just as strong as the ARB based on what I've read....

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    my 2 cents on the Detroit locker, IMO I'd go with the ARB because when it's off it's off. The Detroit locker is on 100% of the time and auto-engages off during turns and such, it's been some time since I've owned one but the one I had got pretty annoying and noisy as a daily driver - just something to consider.

I wonder why the E-locker isn't an option, with the redesign it's just as strong as the ARB based on what I've read....
    Okay so I was thinking if the transfer case wasn't engaged then it wouldn't matter if I had a front Detroit locker. Will I still have the annoying pop in 2wd?
    MADE IN AMERICA

I have another question. Will the Synergy track bar bracket work with the PR 44? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417302241.581301.jpg
    MADE IN AMERICA

yes to both, the Detroit is always locked except when turning whether you're transfer case is engaged or not. The more miles I put on it, seems like the more noise it made or I just got to overly aware of it

I have a PR44 with the synergy track bar and it clears. I also have ram assist and had to get the Synergy Low Misalignment Tie Rod End Dust Boot because the track bar had too much flop causing the ram to hang under certain conditions. You will need to adjust your steering bump properly so your SS doesn't hit the diff cover.

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Are you asking about the track bar or the bracket? If you have the bolt on bracket, it won't just bolt onto PR44. Axle Tube diameter is different and the holes in the PR44 trackbar bracket are different than the stock one. If you are ordering your PR44, you can have them put the Synergy weld on bracket on for you (for a fee, $200ish I think). Or EVO makes a bolt on one specifically for the PR44 if you want bolt on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    Are you asking about the track bar or the bracket? If you have the bolt on bracket, it won't just bolt onto PR44. Axle Tube diameter is different and the holes in the PR44 trackbar bracket are different than the stock one. If you are ordering your PR44, you can have them put the Synergy weld on bracket on for you (for a fee, $200ish I think). Or EVO makes a bolt on one specifically for the PR44 if you want bolt on.

my bad, the question was about the bracket I got focused on the tie rod. This ^^ is correct

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post

Well that's kinda crappy. Buy a new axle & have to cute the track bar off and purchase a new one. Wonder why Dynatrac doesn't do this to begin with.im sure there aren't many non lifted jeeps running ProRocks. They are making me bust my 5k budget here! Lol
    MADE IN AMERICA

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Northridge can install it as part of the deal if you are looking at getting from them. Trust me I feel you pain. The day mine arrived I had to hack up my rear PR60 track bar bracket and control arm brackets to install my rock stars and new tb bracket.

-
    That's correct we can install/ weld every bracket you need. Have all kinds of options to make sure it works with your setup . Tomorrow is the day to get the best deal of the year on a pro rock .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast