Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Appreciation for WAYALIFE

Appreciation for WAYALIFE

Hey everyone, I just want to take a second to say that I appreciate everyone here for being helpful and kind, and even when mistakes and accidents are made everyone here doesn't attack you for it (well unless you are really annoying such as some other threads but that's beside the point )

If someone makes a thread title and Eddie thinks a better title will help them out more he will kindly change it and let the person know and give his advice. If people have legit questions people speak up with their experiences and try to help out. This way of life the off-road one is the only community that I have found that everyone is willing to help each other with minimal scrutiny.

Sorry I just need to rant a little... I posted up on an RC Forum to ask about my radio that is having issues and apparently my thread title wasn't good enough, and the responses I got were people attacking my title and or fairly rudely saying that they're volunteers and spend their precious time that they deserve better.... I only got 1 response that could possibly help but was very vague....

So again I want to thank you all. Eddie Cindy, thank you for running this place were we can get helpful advice and hear your many experiences and everyone else and hopefully fix our problems and get advice and helpful answers to I am sure a lot of our stupid questions that newbies like us ask. To me other forums are WAYALIFE appreciation forums.

Thank you
    Mike
    2009 Wrangler X
    3" Evo Plush Ride
    37" STT Pro ATX Slabs
    Evo 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger
    Homemade sliders
    Factory Cut Fenders
    My build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?785-My-low-JK-Build
    --- Mike ---

X2 on that well said cause I have a love of newbie questions sometimes I'm afraid to ask just cause I don't want to sound stupid lol thanks Wayalife

~Zach

2010 2dr Wrangler Sport
    AEV 2.5 Coil Lift
    Evo Sliders, gussets, and control arm skids
    Spidertrax 1.75 Spacers
    35 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    LOD Signature Series Rear Bumper

Well said my friend!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Met a lot of good people on this forum. My best wheeling memories are with the guys from the forum. Even over the locals I used to hang out with.
    ~Zach

2010 2dr Wrangler Sport
    AEV 2.5 Coil Lift
    Evo Sliders, gussets, and control arm skids
    Spidertrax 1.75 Spacers
    35 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    LOD Signature Series Rear Bumper

Man have I been shredded on other forums for having a WAYALIFE decal on my windshield - and mostly by the past knuckleheads that were on this forum like Bob-O, Jeek, and their friend the "Shit My Pants" guy.
    On another forum I posted for the first time about my PS Louver install, and you would have thought I kicked a couple of guys in the juevos! - again based on the WAYALIFE sticker.

I don't go to JK-Forum anymore, used to just to sell stuff there, but have been WAY more successful selling stuff on WAYALIFE.

I wasn't invited here, no one asked me to come, but I've been a welcome guest on this Forum - for which I am very grateful as well.
    I've met some wonderful people through this Forum, people with a great attitude and a willingness to talk me through my Jeep obsession.

Thanks Eddie, I've never met you or your wife but I pray great continued success for WAYALIFE.
    2011 JKU Stone White Rubicon
    Chazak ve Amatz! חֲזַ֖ק וֶאֱמָ֑ץ Be Strong & Courageous! Joshua 1:6
    "praesis ut prosis ne ut imperes"

Nothing but a Thing pvanweelden's Avatar
    Could you revise your thread title? Its a little vague
    Jk
    Well said!
    Wish I was on the west coast to participate in some of the wheeling and suds n grubs

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by pastorwug View Post

Thanks Eddie, I've never met you or your wife but I pray great continued success for WAYALIFE.
    I was able to meet them this last May at the Overland Expo. Myself and my roomates agree they are some of if not the nicest people we've met.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2009 Wrangler X
    3" Evo Plush Ride
    37" STT Pro ATX Slabs
    Evo 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger
    Homemade sliders
    Factory Cut Fenders
    My build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?785-My-low-JK-Build
    --- Mike ---

Quote Originally Posted by pastorwug View Post
    Man have I been shredded on other forums for having a WAYALIFE decal on my windshield - and mostly by the past knuckleheads that were on this forum like Bob-O, Jeek, and their friend the "Shit My Pants" guy.
    On another forum I posted for the first time about my PS Louver install, and you would have thought I kicked a couple of guys in the juevos! - again based on the WAYALIFE sticker.

I don't go to JK-Forum anymore, used to just to sell stuff there, but have been WAY more successful selling stuff on WAYALIFE.

I wasn't invited here, no one asked me to come, but I've been a welcome guest on this Forum - for which I am very grateful as well.
    I've met some wonderful people through this Forum, people with a great attitude and a willingness to talk me through my Jeep obsession.

I'm glad we showed Bob-o the exit door. I saw how he treated you. Good Riddance

This is the only forum I go to anymore, for all the same reasons above. I was a member on all the "other" forums before I had heard of this one, I sure am glad I stumbled upon this one Its ran by great people, all the haters are just jealous douchbags! Hope to meet more of the wayalifers and enjoy a trail or a cold beverage.
    I'm either out jeepin' or perparing to go out jeepin'!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast