Rock Bound 2013 JKUR Build

MarkW13

Well, i've had my jkur for 2 months now and I finally pulled the trigger on the first mod. I found a deal on these wheels/tires that I couldn't pass up. I have a well built yj that i'm planning on selling and I need this Jeep to be trail ready by summer 2015.

I'm planning on going with some budget components at first just to hit the trail, then I'll build it up as time and money allows. I was pretty surprised that 35's fit so easily with no lift.

View attachment 112610 View attachment 112611

MarkW13

I put on a 2" budget boost, just to help clear the tires.

It was an AEV 2" lift. Cost was $280. Pretty easy to install. One of the front shock relocation brackets was messed up and I was forced into some modifications. I suggest the post style extensions as opposed to a lower shock mount bracket.

Either way, i'm saving for an evo 4" long arm. This is only temporary.

Just added my stickers this morning. Merry Christmas.

View attachment 116313

big dr

I like Albino Lizard,, you can call him "AL" for short! Probably the only jeep named AL in the world!!!:beer:

Just be careful when people ask, "what are you doing this weekend?" And you reply," I'm gonna go to the mountains with AL and drive him hard!

Last edited:

MarkW13

I like Albino Lizard,, you can call him "AL" for short! Probably the only jeep named AL in the world!!!:beer:

Just be careful when people ask, "what are you doing this weekend?" And you reply," I'm gonna go to the mountains with AL and drive him hard!

Too funny, maybe Liz for short instead.

big dr

In reference to your first post,,,, the above pics don't qualify as budget components! Congratulations on the new suspension.:thumb::beer:

Top Bottom