Selling my poison spyders

Panda

My ocd decided to go all evo so I'm selling my poison spyder bumpers, I have a brawler lite mid width with winch plate and ps fair lead for $500 and rockbrawler II rear bumper with tire carrier for $1000 both are painted satin black, prefer not to ship but I will drive to meet
Kitty's gonna kill me :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417371239.596741.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417371262.431411.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417371286.985346.jpg

Crawler Kitty

If kitty does kill ya can I have your evo stuff?? Killer kitty bump

If you see a Thread where I'm selling my PS bumper you'll know he's been axed. Thinking you might want to sleep with one eye open Mr. Panda! In this case it's not cheaper to keep him!

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

If I didn't already have my heart set on EVO I'd be all over this Panda. Got anything else you want to sell 😀

Panda

If I didn't already have my heart set on EVO I'd be all over this Panda. Got anything else you want to sell 😀

Only other parts I have are stock take offs, I may have a set of 4 door rubicon shocks and coils soon that I'll give away free to a wayalifer let me know if interested

K.D.C.H

Only other parts I have are stock take offs, I may have a set of 4 door rubicon shocks and coils soon that I'll give away free to a wayalifer let me know if interested

Thanks Panda but I should be buying the Evo 4" double D kit just after the new year. Looks like we may be having a wrenching party at your place if your good with it

Top Bottom