2.5 King Resi ordering problem... suggestions?

twoxstreem

So my wife just surprised me with the order from for some brand new 2.5 King resi's. Pretty sweet huh?

Well.... she ordered them from offroadshocks.com instead of EVO. She claimed the evo link i sent her wasn't working for online ordering while she was on the plane to LA.

The problem... my dream of having a match set of king shocks for my plush ride springs may not only not come true but also might turn out to be an expensive mistake.

I emailed the supplier, offroadshocks to see if they can match the valving to EVO or cancel the order.

Any EVO experts have a suggestion?

this is the link to the shocks ordered.

http://www.offroadshocks.com/product/25001-223.html

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Your link didn't work. While I think buying from ORE is a good thing for a lot of reasons, including getting the EVO spec'd shocks, I think you'll be fine. :yup:

jeeeep

Hooked
I bought the 2.5 Kings/res from ORE and they are listed as OEM Performance on ORE site, not EVO spec'd and they were shipped direct from King

I think the EVO spec'd are offered as part of the suspension systems only, not as shocks only.

I need to contact ORE to confirm and to find out if the OEM performance are firmer than EVO spec'd

Yeep

I have the regular spec King JK shocks and when I contacted ORE about getting them revalved to "evo spec" they said that I probably wouldn't notice the difference enough for me to justify the hassle of removing them and sending them out...

Now in the future when I need to have them all rebuilt, I'll probably take them to ORE and have it all done at once.

twoxstreem

So I'd like to give a huge shout out to the guys at offroadshocks.com.

I explained the situation and asked them if they are able to revalve the shocks if I paid for it. They completely understood what happened and the mix up. They offered me a complete refund no questions asked.

It just goes to show that there are still great companies out there with excellent customer service.

Offroadshocks.com they definitely have my future business from now on.

Top Bottom