Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

Hey everyone, the New Year is just around the corner and as you all know, that means it's almost time for our annual WAYALIFE Kick Off Run!! If you've got the time and would like to start off your 2015 out on the trail, we'd love to have you join us out in the Mojave Desert on Saturday, January 3rd. So you all know, this will be a super easy scenic run, open to EVERYONE and there will be no minimum requirements in order to come. For the most part, this run is just a way to get out, get our Jeeps dirty and have a good time with good friends.

The Plan
We will be meeting up in the large dirt lot across the street from the Shell Station, right off the I-15 on Cima Rd. Please be gassed up and ready to roll by 9:00 AM. The plan is to make our way to Barstow on some fun trails and check out some cool sites along the way. For those of you who are interested, Cindy and I will be staying at Buffalo Bills in Primm, NV on Friday, January 2nd and we'd love to have you join us for a fun filled night if you can make it out early.

What You Need to Know
Please be aware that it will most likely be cool in the morning and nice by day. The daily high temps in this area should be nice and warm by day but can be quite cold in the morning and evening so please pack/dress accordingly. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks for you and everyone in your Jeep. While we "should" be done with this run by sundown, anything can and often does happen out on the trail and you NEED to be prepared for a long night - just in case. You also need to know that there are no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Likewise, there are no trash facilities so you need to be sure to pack out what you pack in. Last but not least, it's not a requirement but, if you have a CB, I think you will find this trip to be a LOT more fun.

If you think you can join us or have any questions about this run, please let us know by posting them up on this thread.

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie *
2. Panda & Crawler Kitty *
3. RanchoRubi *
4. Moochie *
5. JeepFan & GemHunter *
6. Trail Bud *
7. piginajeep & Jen *
8. drtnwtr
9. JAGS, Amy & Family
10. crippledpetey & MagellanJenn *
11. Sugarbush *
12. JR24
13. naysjp
14. zombjep
15. Irish JK
16. branman *
17. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
18. Rayz
19. HighwayTrout
20. Trail JK *
21. Strainger & StraingersHeart *
22. blazer *
23. pastorwug
24. Dean454 *
25. Davwashere *
26. SaddleTramp
27. swag247
28. RodCyn *
29. Brendon *
30. Slavens
31. Petromotion
32. camping350
33. Krieger
34. MandysMom
35. RBCON
36. HazMatJK
37. Hudginsja
38. Hudginsja +1
39. Honey Badger *
40. JeepCacher *
41. socalsailor88 *
42. Stegertime
43. LeftyB
44. M_Savage *
45. 2013rubirick & Mrs.2013rubirick *
46. jeeeep *
47. RockyJK
48. Miramonetes
49. Rmorin222 *
50. AlwaysCrawling *
51. mendigo *
52. newtdog
53. Pepe Lucas
54. Skdef90 *
55. bchristenson *
56. Alstew
57. Limpinlobster *
58. Krieger +1
59. rodeocln
60. ramin *
61. ERAUGrad04 *
62. mcpuck *
63. sitruc
64. tuna *

* Joining us at Buffalo Bills on Friday night.

Maybe List
1. jkfern27
2. JeepJeep75
3. firecrew1
4. ProjectYeti

For those of you who are going to be meeting us on Saturday morning, this is where we will be meeting right off the I-15 on Cima Rd. - across the street from the Shell station.

kickoff-meeting.jpg

Hope to see you all there! :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not missing this one, please count kitty and I in :thumb:

Outstanding!! So glad to hear you will be joining us. Think you can make it out to Primm the night before and party with us like before? :brows:

bkac

Caught the Bug
14hrs drive, we'll just be getting back from Steamboat the weekend before. Don't think I can swing this trip :(
Have fun!

JAGS

Hooked
Great timing for this. We are all in for sure for the Sat run. 👍

Do you think buffalo bills will have a couple chairs off to the side for the kids. Lol. You can put us as a maybe for Friday while we figure details. 😉😃

Top Bottom