Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave from Washington State

Wave from Washington State

Hey guys, giving a wave from Snoqualmie WA. Just picked up a 2015 JKU Sport, base model, so I have a ton of work to do! I'm sure I'll have tons of questions, so thank you for a great place to chat it up and learn. My wife and I are both teachers, so the build may be a bit...slow!
    jeep.jpg

-
    Welcome to the WAYALIFE.

The best part about a slow build is you can do a lot of research to find exactly what you want. One mod I have seen people do is to purchase Rubicon take off wheels which are a mud terrain tire and slightly taller wheel than the stock ones.

As for lifts I recommend finding some local Jeepers with different lifts and take a ride to see what you like as opposed to what others will recommend. Ride is 100% subjective. For me I like a soft ride both on and off road that is why I went with the 3 in EVO Plush Ride Coils and paired them with Rancho RS9000 XL adjustable shocks. I know several on the forum who have done this.

Again welcome and look forward to seeing you and your Jeep progress.

Might I also recommend the following section of the forum http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ep-JK-Wrangler this will answer a lot of your questions.

R/
    Will

Welcome to the club. Teachers are important.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good looking jeep!

Welcome to WAL
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

Welcome, from Tacoma! I haven't been here much longer than you but maybe I'll see you in the trails!

Thanks guys! Will, we got a great deal on my trade in, so the wife let me buy used Rubi wheels with the extra allotted cash. They should be here Monday! They said only 50 miles on the tires, but we will see I guess.

I couldn't have picked a better time, as the first day I had the jeep, it snowed. Much better than the "grocery getter" I had before!

Welcome to WAYALIFE from Bellevue! The WA group is getting bigger!
    2013 JKUR True Blue

Welcome from across the country! Wish I could wheel the Pacific Northwest sometime!

Been Around the Block Davwashere's Avatar
    Welcome to Wayalife from Hillsboro Oregon!
    SuperDave

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast