Great experience @ Discount Tire

Mdrobb

Just want to thank Discount Tire in Westminster, CO. They installed a set of 315/70r17 Duratracs that their competitor could not even get until January. Very professional, quick, and a clean shop. I'll take all my business to Discount in the future.

Discount Tire

Just want to thank Discount Tire in Westminster, CO. They installed a set of 315/70r17 Duratracs that their competitor could not even get until January. Very professional, quick, and a clean shop. I'll take all my business to Discount in the future.

Mdrobb, that is awesome to hear! I'm glad our guys in Westiminster were able to help :thumb:

Mdrobb

Tires feel great, however I am comparing them to a badly cupped set of BFG KM2s. They look more aggressive than I expected. I am really looking forward to seeing how they behave on snow and ice.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
That's the only place I purchase tires from. I remember having some really crappy service at Discount when I purchase my first Jeep some time ago. Discount really cleaned up their act and since then, I've only purchased tires from them. My mother stopped at a Discount to have a flat fixed and the tire was not even purchased from Discount Tires and they patched the tire for free. Mom was prepared to pay for the patch but they fixed it for free not knowing that I had spent money on a set of tires not long before she came into their store.

Discount Tire

That's the only place I purchase tires from. I remember having some really crappy service at Discount when I purchase my first Jeep some time ago. Discount really cleaned up their act and since then, I've only purchased tires from them. My mother stopped at a Discount to have a flat fixed and the tire was not even purchased from Discount Tires and they patched the tire for free. Mom was prepared to pay for the patch but they fixed it for free not knowing that I had spent money on a set of tires not long before she came into their store.

Naysjp, thank you for sharing! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you and your family in the future :thumb:

Knuckles76

I have been wanting to get new tires, my first jeep so I guess I will try discount first. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom